Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm

The thing is, I have never put Miffy in any of my files but played against plenty of Miffy's, my unbiased opinion say Miffy should be left alone, it's the one best SP gen that Refess finally deserved.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:24 pm

fargone wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:...WELCOME TO WHAT ALL OTHER SP GENERATORS HAVE


Miffyre isn't, and never was, what all other sp generators are.

Honestly, you need to cry more, that river hasn't quite reached me here in Australia yet.


She's a unit that gets you extra SP. So therefore, let her be bound by the same rules of having garbage stats and not auto-winning games against files depending on level 1 units for sh!ts and giggles. That, or just rebalance the stats of all the other SP generators in all other spheres so they have most of their attributes loaded into HP. We're not even talking about doing it on auto (meaning she gets to attack with Judie/Verlaat buffs), or doing it for 0 floating SP (meaning you get to drop guardian right afterwards and not eat shade). Either, or.

Consistency please. Or if it's "omfg it's Refess color wheel blah blah" then please give Falkow back pre-HP-nerf Fencer, Gowen back pre-nerfs Bringer and Jack, and Lawtia back its pre-nerf MD augment, MD exorcist, Chaos Annarose, and deathmaker.

Or do you have to subject everyone to ridiculous boredom in a quest to break miff by playing mid-refess variants until they smash their heads against their desks from playing yellow snowball for the umpteenth time?
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby Romdeau » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:26 pm

The nerfbat is out and ready.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7432
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Romdeau wrote:The nerfbat is out and ready.


Then whack away at her until she's seen no more than Anttila and archer scout!
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Should we nerf Aria? That unit wins games versus units that relies on grims, sure there's grimbane units but there is cemetery retrieval in many forms. It's an autowin against grimbased files like game over just like how Miffy is autowin versus files that relies on lv1 units.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Icyglare wrote:Should we nerf Aria? That unit wins games versus units that relies on grims, sure there's grimbane units but there is cemetery retrieval in many forms. It's an autowin against grimbased files like game over just like how Miffy is autowin versus files that relies on lv1 units.


Except most grim-heavy files have a counter to her. Falkow wraths her. Gowen sakuras her and proceeds to grimsmash. And she has her skill on auto so if you can kill her before then, so much the better. And she doesn't gen SP. And she's dual sphere.
User avatar
AqvasFire2
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am
Location: Florida

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:08 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:Except most grim-heavy files have a counter to her. Falkow wraths her. Gowen sakuras her and proceeds to grimsmash. And she has her skill on auto so if you can kill her before then, so much the better. And she doesn't gen SP. And she's dual sphere.


So Miffy comes around, Falkow wraths her, Gowen sakuras her and proceed to HULKsmash. Her skill is on auto on agi 1 so you can killer her before then, so much the better. And Miffy doesn't lock out grims and has only 25 attack, and she's lv4!
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

We also need to nerf stardragon who auto wins verse WK, Pirates, and Mermaids.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Aria is good but i hardly ever see her play.

As for stardragon comment ... sigh, someone needs to learn how to play. :?


AqvasFire2 wrote:
fargone wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:...WELCOME TO WHAT ALL OTHER SP GENERATORS HAVE


Miffyre isn't, and never was, what all other sp generators are.

Honestly, you need to cry more, that river hasn't quite reached me here in Australia yet.


She's a unit that gets you extra SP. So therefore, let her be bound by the same rules of having garbage stats and not auto-winning games against files depending on level 1 units for sh!ts and giggles. That, or just rebalance the stats of all the other SP generators in all other spheres so they have most of their attributes loaded into HP. We're not even talking about doing it on auto (meaning she gets to attack with Judie/Verlaat buffs), or doing it for 0 floating SP (meaning you get to drop guardian right afterwards and not eat shade). Either, or.

Consistency please. Or if it's "omfg it's Refess color wheel blah blah" then please give Falkow back pre-HP-nerf Fencer, Gowen back pre-nerfs Bringer and Jack, and Lawtia back its pre-nerf MD augment, MD exorcist, Chaos Annarose, and deathmaker.

Or do you have to subject everyone to ridiculous boredom in a quest to break miff by playing mid-refess variants until they smash their heads against their desks from playing yellow snowball for the umpteenth time?

Actually Jesse Ventura is merely asking for equal treatment of the SP generators. Nothing wrong with it.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Actually Jesse Ventura is merely asking for equal treatment of the SP generators. Nothing wrong with it.


No problem, we'll treat it like every other LV4 SP generator out there.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests

cron