HP: 20
AT: 10
DEF: 5
AGI: 1
RNG: 2
Primary Subtype: Wizard Kingdom
Secondary Subtype: Strategist
Skills:
Open Skill (0SP) = Remove all Grims in your File from the Game. You get SP +1.
Trait/Rankup = If there are no Grims in the Removed from Game Zone, this units base Stats are doubled.

Action Skill (0SP) = All friendly WK units get MHP+10. This unit gets MHP -20.
Action Skill (0SP)= All friendly WK units get [AT +This units AT]. This unit gets AT -10.
Action Skill (0SP)= All friendly WK units get [DEF +This units DEF]. This unit gets Def -5.
Action Skill (0SP)= All friendly WK units get [AGI +This units AGI]. This unit gets Agi -1.

I just want to promote a Grimless Falkow. The thing to take home may be the idea of units gaining additional bonus when no Grims are used.

This unit is a cheap splashable buffer. It will become:
Level: 2
HP: 40
AT: 20
DEF: 10
AGI: 2
RNG: 4
Might be fun to do a tank, killer, SP genner and Lvl3 Support aswell. Focuss on things that fill the hole Grimless Falkow has vs. other rushes....
I will post more ideas in the weekend though. Had a long day of work behind me and this week aint going easier on me. I can hardly focuss... ;/

First idea in this thread I really like, good job :D (though it'd still need to be balanced a bit, e.g. I'd rework the defense buff as it could currently be stacked)
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Re: What is needed all around?

Postby angelspawns » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm to tired to think it through, haha. Just wanted to post something cuz i feel like Harvest kinda made this thread in response to my topic. But to be honest i can't clear my head atm.
angelspawns

Postby harvest4god » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 pm

angelspawns wrote:I'm to tired to think it through, haha. Just wanted to post something cuz i feel like Harvest kinda made this thread in response to my topic. But to be honest i can't clear my head atm.

I did I did. Cause you never know when SET 12 is under works.....
harvest4god

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 pm

right- which is all fine and dandy. I really hope you guys are cranking on set 12.

that said harvest, don't feel like you guys need to make every cards from scratch. Set 12 lawtia looks damn fine as it is (duchy 1 star warrior might need a look at since she has 1 sp conditinal retreive 3 duchy units from grave) . the witch might need a look at too not sure on her open but it probably be ok with all the max hp hate available now. Ref needs it's 5 star fixed ( close skill way OP,) action skill is merc death at 5 sp......

really, IMO set 12 is almost ready to go stock.

Infernity - do you want to post up your work or wait?

cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:34 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:right- which is all fine and dandy. I really hope you guys are cranking on set 12. Ref needs it's 5 star fixed ( close skill way OP,) action skill is merc death at 5 sp......

Inb4 DG raeg.

Also, I hope they're changing their business model I no longer won't be happy about spending 150$ and still don't have playsets of every card of a set.

I have left that kind of concept in set 10.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Spawn that's a decent idea. Though if you go grimless falkow you're basically just making a bad refess file. It could work theoretically, but it would need a whole set's worth of units not just one level 1 unit.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Khiruki » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Sphere: Falkow
Level: 3
DEF: 0
AGI: 5
Secondary Subtype: Sorcerer
Skills:
Open Skill (0SP) = Engage target enemy unit. One unit gets AT +10. Decrease your Falkow level by 1.
Action Skill (0SP) = Choose one open Area on the enemy field. Move target enemy unit into the chosen area.

I'm a bit iffy on the general SP costs, as well as having both effects on the same unit. Still, I feel that field shuffling is a nice mechanic that could see a little love. Shifted to 5 AGI for it to move before allies.
Last edited by Khiruki on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Khiruki wrote:Sphere: Falkow
Level: 3
DEF: 0
AGI: 4
Secondary Subtype: Sorcerer
Skills:
Open Skill (0SP) = Engage target enemy unit. One unit gets AGI +1. Decrease your Falkow level by 1.
Action Skill (0SP) = Choose one open Area on the enemy field. Move target enemy unit into the chosen area.

I'm a bit iffy on the general SP costs, as well as having both effects on the same unit. Still, I feel that field shuffling is a nice mechanic that could see a little love.

I've found that movement generally doesn't do much because you engage a unit to make theirs move, so you trade off engages, except only for one turn. I mean I suppose tree giant may benefit from it, but the whole fieldmons archetype just takes too much to get going (gorilla for front, forest and tiger for back, snake for middle, in the meanwhile they suck as units).
AqvasFire2

Postby Khiruki » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:23 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:
I've found that movement generally doesn't do much because you engage a unit to make theirs move, so you trade off engages, except only for one turn. I mean I suppose tree giant may benefit from it, but the whole fieldmons archetype just takes too much to get going (gorilla for front, forest and tiger for back, snake for middle, in the meanwhile they suck as units).

Well, when playing WK, stuff with counter skills like Guardian or Phoenix Chick can be a bit troublesome. With Teleport, it's possible to move that stuff back and hit the front line without worrying about setting off the Guardian or triggering a Phoenix Chick. Also lets you move stuff in the back that's annoying and hit them where they can't hide behind a tank. Say Miffles is hiding in the second line behind a Guardian. Move the Guardian back, smash Miffles before she can move.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby harvest4god » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:right- which is all fine and dandy. I really hope you guys are cranking on set 12.

that said harvest, don't feel like you guys need to make every cards from scratch. Set 12 lawtia looks damn fine as it is (duchy 1 star warrior might need a look at since she has 1 sp conditinal retreive 3 duchy units from grave) . the witch might need a look at too not sure on her open but it probably be ok with all the max hp hate available now. Ref needs it's 5 star fixed ( close skill way OP,) action skill is merc death at 5 sp......

really, IMO set 12 is almost ready to go stock.

cheers,
AD

There are always some units that can have skills adjusted. But these could also be used in future EX as well. :) But yes SET 12 is going to be fun
harvest4god

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau