Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Star dragon wins vs super reviving mermaids and cem retrival pirates?
Icyman2

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Icyglare wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:Actually Jesse Ventura is merely asking for equal treatment of the SP generators. Nothing wrong with it.

No problem, we'll treat it like every other LV4 SP generator out there.

Only difference with level is stats. You can quite easily have her down to 35 HP by upping agility and range, and on her, they'd actually be somewhat useful thanks to Judie/Verlaat. Up agi by 1 and range by 1, drop HP by 20, now you can drop her with a SS and a salamander (in case they wisp). Heck, you could up her atk to 30, drop her HP to 30, and up agi/rng by 1.

After all, take owl sage and archer scout. They're both 1 SP actions for 2.
AqvasFire2

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:19 pm

AqvasFire2 wrote:After all, take owl sage and archer scout. They're both 1 SP actions for 2.

^ Once again, she's a lv4, like LV3Advent, she doesn't need the extra SP and needs to be better stats than her lv3 counterpart.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Icyglare wrote:
AqvasFire2 wrote:After all, take owl sage and archer scout. They're both 1 SP actions for 2.

^ Once again, she's a lv4, like LV3Advent, she doesn't need the extra SP and needs to be better stats than her lv3 counterpart.

Advent: 45 HP 25 atk 2 agi 1 range I believe with the action?

Miff: 55 HP 25 atk 1 agi 2 range with auto. So 1 stat point better because Advent has to forfeit the attack/rest/action to generate SP. Now let's rebalance Miff's stats.
HP: drop by 25. Redistribute 5 to attack, 10 HP for 1 agi, 10 HP for 1 range.
30 atk, 30 HP, 2 agi, 3 range. Once again--didn't take away any stats--just redistributed them from being a better

Set start skill to auto.
And now we're cooking.
AqvasFire2

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Gave her stats like a LV3 Antilla

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Miff shouldn't have that startskill at all, not even as auto.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 pm

One good thing now that since Miffy was made is that nothing in Alteil is guaranteed. If you play Falkow, you can guarantee Shelby SS into Song SS but now you can completely rely on that with Miffy and Faerie Blessing, it's another step towards removals being tougher and less chance of Salamander spam.

LV4's get locked out, nongowen cards get locked out, characters get locked out, and grims get locked out. NonRefess Lv1's don't really bother me considering what is already going on.

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Icyman2 wrote:Star dragon wins vs super reviving mermaids and cem retrival pirates?

I thought it does. Pirates lack the damage output and the cem retrieval brings back stardragons too. Do mermaids beat star dragon? That would be news to me.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Good players know it needs nerf. Bad players ... well they don't matter.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:42 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Star dragon wins vs super reviving mermaids and cem retrival pirates?

I thought it does. Pirates lack the damage output and the cem retrieval brings back stardragons too. Do mermaids beat star dragon? That would be news to me.

Except Reia constantly saps SP, and if you're talking about volfied SS with pirates, she continues to sap SP, while her auto continues to do damage. If you add in double hitters like Ryu, you can potentially drain star dragon SP/spheres, even if you do bring him back. I'm not an expert on the match, but I can certainly see that between Reia and plunder girl that it's at least conceivable that you can win through enough resource drain.

Mermaids vs. star dragon? Mermaid aquamancer. Also, most mermaids can take a counter skill and survive (that is, most have 50+ HP), so human sorceress can imaginably tilt the tides, and considering a high SP game, you can cycle harpist for a pretty long time even if not infinitely.
AqvasFire2

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion