Insults

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Insults

Postby Ropey » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm

I don't get many but I just have to share this one. It was made after no communication from either of us.

" I dont understand why you didn't just give up when it was obviously over for the past 9 turns
oh well retards like you will always be retards
bye ****
35% win rate. pathetic. so many games played too. how low can you get"

I can see the funny side and am glad I upset them so much. They played Dio return and tidal. One return I managed to fend off with a miracle fruit which must have stung them a bit. The file I was playing, EM is very weak to such tactics. I would have quit but I just got carried away and without hope we have nothing .lol

The reason I have such a low win rate is because I play untested rubbish and quit to low levs.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Insults

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm sorry this happened to you :(
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Is things like this is why I approve of openly displaying the chat box to the forums.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Ropey wrote:I don't get many but I just have to share this one. It was made after no communication from either of us.

" I dont understand why you didn't just give up when it was obviously over for the past 9 turns
oh well retards like you will always be retards
bye ****
35% win rate. pathetic. so many games played too. how low can you get"

I can see the funny side and am glad I upset them so much. They played Dio return and tidal. One return I managed to fend off with a miracle fruit which must have stung them a bit. The file I was playing, EM is very weak to such tactics. I would have quit but I just got carried away and without hope we have nothing .lol

The reason I have such a low win rate is because I play untested rubbish and quit to low levs.

ignore that ****

But win rate could be set as hidden if you are a fun player anyway. Makes sense no?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby gabotheplaya » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:42 pm

I keep my RP floating around 1600 for respect purposes, but my win rate is less than 50%.

Entitled babies usually have great crest background or spent early for OP files, thus giving them more than 50% win rate.

I just point at my lower win rate and tell them:

if they're pissed: you've won more than me, you must be doing something wrong.
they're open-minded: its about having fun with what you're playing, not just the wins
if they actually bother chatting: [add friend] see you around in chat!
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Pikeru » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:52 am

I'm never surprised when people playing certain files, Dio for example, start spouting arrogant comments like that. It happens quite often and usually without any sort of coaxing. Blacksun was like that first time I played him and I thought it was a good game too, despite being one-sided in his favor. I lost all respect for him that game.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Anima13 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 am

We could "maybe" (:D) add a warning shield at the opening page of alteil with the following text: Warning, do not define your confidence on your performance in an online game else you run the risk of unjustified depression/retarded assholeness.
Anima13

Postby turnerbowl » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Sorry too to read your bad in-game chat. In my line of business, face to face, that person would got popped. No blinking of the eyes, no looking away and shaking it off just flat out decked. Laying flat on the floor with everyone else watching and laughing. It's called "respect others". I play weak decks but I work with the cards I get and last 10 turns. I think that I'm very nice and respectful when I play and say, "Man, wish I had that deck". Learn to be good winners, express respect to others or karma just might steam roll you flat.
turnerbowl

Postby tetron » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 pm

to me, people who insult are people who failed at other games and that they came here in Alteil to try to get themselves to the top while stepping on everyone else's faces. They also think since its a low population area that they can flung insults as much as they want to without any repurcussions because there aren't a lot of people to see them being ****.
tetron

Postby fargone » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:21 pm

You are a bigger man than I Ropey - I would have posted their name so everyone could remind them of what a **** they are.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion