Hey, Nerf Gregory.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Hey, Nerf Gregory.

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm

It used to be every thread turned into a "let's all whine about return" thread. Maybe now every thread will devolve into "let's whine about miffyre"
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Actually miff fan brought up the miff discussion. But you are mentally too incapacitated to notice that.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Pikeru » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:21 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:Unlike Greg, they got 0 direct counters.

You only further prove this, gon.

Maybe, just maybe, if there's so many complaints about it for such a prolonged period of time, just perhaps there might actually be a problem with the card? Could you maybe, perhaps consider it might be a possibility for once, Gon?
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 am

I think if you played more Falkow yourself you would understand.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

Ya lol, you'd understand it's better to just play falkow or splash into falkow for return.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Aoi » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 am

Shouldn't we wait awhile to nerf something? You know let it have more time to gather information if it is really nerf worthy. Since it is a little unfair to the people who already spent 1200 gran to obtain a playset of that card just to have the value degraded without any compensation.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 am

Greg isn't nerf worthy, don't worry.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Anima13 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:54 am

It is sad but because you all rather scream about return while not using the viable conters to it, instead of dealing with this topic i am forced to repost this and quote myself.

Anima13 wrote:
Scientiafide wrote:
And come one DG, there are no good falkow lvl 4s except urgrant and marduk? What about Cyclone, Volfied, Plundering girl pirate, Wrath, Ryu, Ex Mystere, Faytis, and Reia? And that's just at the top of my head.

Ahm there are times this comunity has ... expression issues. This is one of them.

There are many "good" lvl4 falkow units existing in falkow. But good doesnt mean that you just field him and he tanks, protect your lp and keep killing units of your opponent.
All falkow units are sp inefficient considering tanking an attack potential, and thus very vulnerable to an sp lock via revive every turn. They all require direct or indirect field support/sp/alternative resources. If there would be existing such a standalone unit, I would guarantee you, every mid and big falkow file would use it as an early unit, and he/she would be overpowered as hell in any rush and co. This is normal, this has been always this way and makes sense in the concept of falkow.

So when DG sais something like there is no good Falkow lvl4, he want to express that there is no real standalone unit existing in falkow, in contrast to lawtia, in contrast to refess and especially in contrast to gowen.
Just to give you an example: for a wk file to kill an OPlate I need 6 sp advantage and 3 field position alive (not closed) and OPlate sitting alone on the field with lowered agi so i can hit first.
To kill any lonely falkow lvl4 I dont need more then 2 units on the filed, usually no sp advantage at all (maximum to dodge return but here its just about a filed comparison) and maybe agi manipulation.

What is so upsetting some of the players here when they reading the so called "counters" in falkow sphere is, exuse me, by all good will, listing them is pointless. It is pointless cause most falkow files will loose anyway against the gowen file, regardless what kind of lvl4 unit they are running. And if this doesnt happen then that gowen file was designed bad, the opponent played bad/ made a huge mistake I could capitalize on, or he is experimenting with some of the new filed concept type gowen files without success.

But I can understand this is something unusual for the community, especially if they dont play falkow files. After all most falkow players dont open a nerfthread for every new gowen cards and scream: "nerf this, nerf that" every day.

Out of falkow perspective, due to the reasons mentioned above, it is difficult for me to judge this card. Rather it should be looked from the spehres/decks perspective, which usually win/give a good fight against gowen files like this, how they perform and how they can deal with this card.
Anima13

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Come to think of it, I barely see Greg in folrart at all. Honestly, I think focus is a pretty trashy mechanic to begin with because between focusing and using the focus move, there's a whole set phase and soul skill phase that allows your opponent to just make you look like a bumbling idiot. Just seems like the entire mechanic is one that guarantees mediocrity--you'll beat people who can't deal with it easily, and get absolutely rocked by people who have an answer.
AqvasFire2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Let's just turn this into a return whinefest instead.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau