Violet General / Amethyst Eater

Strategies and Card File Construction

Violet General / Amethyst Eater

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:43 pm

So are 3 of her actually worth it? She does take 1 AGI from an enemy at start which can be crucial in some situations.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Violet General / Amethyst Eater

Postby Callonia » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:So are 3 of her actually worth it? She does take 1 AGI from an enemy at start which can be crucial in some situations.

Can be good as Wandering Bard + lumira combo against hellsmoke open XD Fried a copy of hellsmoke so fast, then I liked wandering bard from now on.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm

In general, and I believe remembering Kem saying he does so as well, I wouldn't use any more than two of her. Both her AGI drain, as well as her full heal can control the pace to some extent, though causing THE targeted damage with her takes some crucial timing.
She also makes me feel less stupid for using Set 1 Ruby Carbuncle, since it raises survivability.

She can't replace Ruby Eater in any way, but she is fairly decent in passive play.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Muklas » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 pm

She can break some agi ties the buncles can have and she functions well as a backup for Ruby Eater.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby gadu » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 pm

The best thing about this card is Targeted Damage. The next best is +1 SP. The next best is AGI debuff. If you're thinking about using one, you might as well use three, unless of course, it's the ridiculous cost that's making you consider only getting one.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GOSCAR » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 pm

Honestly I believe 3 should always be used. Way I see it is play her before Ruby eater and see if your opponent tries to take her out. If they don't set Ruby Eater and swarm your opponent.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby shadowsketch » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Haven't played with her, but playing against her, the part of her I most fear is the pinpoint. It's not going to take out anything huge, but it's cool for knocking support units and great spirits.

I want to give her a shot in a less aggressive build of buncles, seems like she would fit in that playstyle.
shadowsketch

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 pm

I just can't find any more space for her ...

Card file space is very tight. I only see this fixed once we get 2vs2 duels, where ally carries half and you the other half ...
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Return to Annarose's Sanctum