Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Leave Miffy Aloooonnneee!

Postby gadu » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Do mermaids beat star dragon? That would be news to me.

Yes, if you use Shecas. I forgot the name, but one of the best Star Dragon Players around and I split matches like 3-3 back in Set 10 and his file is pretty uber with Retear and all @_@.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby fargone » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 pm

WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO CONVINCE DEMONGOD HE IS WRONG?

He has no control over this game, and his opinions have never, ever been popular. So far absolutely zero of his suggestions have been implemented, so who cares what he thinks.

People, please learn that these guys who spam our forums with endless crap are trying to convince YOU of their stupidity. You don't actually have to convince them otherwise, because generally speaking, empty kettles make the most noise, and that is exactly what they are doing - making noise.

He can make arguments until the cows come home, it doesn't make them any less stupid. I think it is past time his post rights were put back on permanent ban. The number of posts he makes each day is more than even gonfreeces, and each one of his posts are filled with ideas that the majority find insulting - even moreso when he tries to ram it down people's throats.

The ramming of throats, by the way, is a method that has NOT worked for him in the past, and is NOT working for him now.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby gadu » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Some people enjoy a good throat ramming Fargone; that's why they keep going back for more, especially when it's free. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Actually fargs, in the past, it *has* been that the stuff that got argued about till the cows came home got nerfed. So long as Miff is kept in the eye of the testing teams on the forums, she *will* get another nerf, especially because the first one did absolutely nothing to address the reasons people were complaining about her in the first place. Yes, I know you're fond of Refess, but until playing plop-a-unit-to-make-a-yellow-snowball doesn't have a ghost of a chance of being competitive tier 1, I'm going to draw attention to it.
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Miffere shouldn't have that startskill in the first place. Moving it over to ancient spear knight or any other not so much played card ensures better power distribution and also a more overall balanced game.

And at the end of the day this is exactly what we all want, this is what we all keep asking for! This balance, this, since that's what betters the gaming experience.

See what if carbuncles had all their power stacked on one unit instead of spread across the subtype? That would be awful. You get one super carbuncle and the rest would be garbage carbuncle, but as they are together they form meta and nothing in there screams broken / OP.

So relax everyone and sit back while you enjoy some power redistribution. Miffere will be neutered, that's how it has to be.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Never had problem with her start skill but at least bring her to 45 hp.
Dean

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 am

Dean wrote:Never had problem with her start skill but at least bring her to 45 hp.

The first part of your comment doesn't really surprise me considering all I've seen you play in the past 2 months are Refess files. You might change your tune if you tried playing something like Endless Night vs Miffyre.
Romdeau

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:21 am

Actually I'm playing a gowen deck for at least a week and before that I was playing buncle (so no miffy) and before that I was playing an augment file.

I can understand her start skill is very effective against EN but since Myff is in mid deck EN with fierte and Sin SS can still have a chance. Moreover there is 2 character that can give night (without succ) and nu bypass def. So if the problem is that mostly EN have a bad MU against her It's not a big deal since its like saying Verlaat/Eski is OP because its start skill own EN.

My feeling is that the biggest problem is that she is too hard to kill. I never said don't modify her start skill just that I personally never had problem against her start skill in more than 100 match. I feel that her tanking ability is more a problem than her start skill.
Dean

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:Miffere shouldn't have that startskill in the first place. Moving it over to Aliria ensures better power distribution and also a more overall balanced game.

Fixed.
And please do this Logress.
okthxbye
---
Yeah, after facing her a bit I agree with Dean.
She might be a bit tanky considering her auto and start ability.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 am

No. That just does nothing good.

Aliria is already good. It doesn't need any further buff.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion