So what exactly changed / will change about alteil???

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: So what exactly changed / will change about alteil???

Postby tropireno » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 pm

I really don't get why we can't simply reduce the price to something a bit more reasonable. Honestly, everyone's acting like doing this will destroy Alteil or something. It seems like the most simple and direct answer to the pricing problem.
tropireno

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:53 pm

tropireno wrote:I really don't get why we can't simply reduce the price to something a bit more reasonable. Honestly, everyone's acting like doing this will destroy Alteil or something. It seems like the most simple and direct answer to the pricing problem.

it is.

Low spenders are basically punished if they simply shell out some cash, unless they wait and research and target specific buys. Seriously, wtf? That's totally bad one the one said and bad on the other side.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:41 pm

CainHyde wrote:Well... it just happened I kinda like memory game, and I can finish 10 Gran one in 1 minute or less.
Faster than finishing at least 6 turn 1 match, especially with my current stupid internet speed.
So I'm glad MM option still available as alternative for free lottery.

Well obviously, if they removed MM they'd have to replace it with something. I'm thinking adding some bonus gran on top of the bonus XP and FM you get from your first daily win.

Also, while I'm at it, if there is no -1g on loss anyway, they could add the gran from a win right when it happens.
LoneKnight

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion