Lawtia and falkow level 2s 3s needs balance

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Lawtia and falkow level 2s 3s needs balance

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Can we not talk about returns?
Icyman2

Postby Anima13 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm

the issue is: all the field manipulation grims compared to return are wasted sp. They can maximum stall but thats it. If the stall can save me sp it is good, but mostly thats not the case becasue of damage present in game and my units being weak.

every time a dmg soul is activated, every time one of my weak units is closed, i loose 1sp/1 field position and one card. And closing a falkow unit is simple. I have weakling units loosing the 1v1 game agaisnt most other units. I need to
1 have more units/ bigger fieldpresence
2 have a huge sp advantage compared to my opponent
else I loose.

Of course there are falkow decks that doesnt need return: Mermaids. They are a bit like refess or gowen like, tanky, have heal, "master buffers" and big surprise "not competetive with top tier decks" (doesnt mean they are bad). to adress this, a unit was designed to help to save sp via field manipulation, dmg and revive. And big surprise: one of the first real standalone falkow units was born and the community raged.

Next example: grimcount. great attack buffing. but the resources spent in grimcount are lost in sp = loosing sp game= "not competetive with top tier decks".
Anima13

Postby AqvasFire2 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Anima13 wrote:the issue is: all the field manipulation grims compared to return are wasted sp. They can maximum stall but thats it. If the stall can save me sp it is good, but mostly thats not the case becasue of damage present in game and my units being weak.

every time a dmg soul is activated, every time one of my weak units is closed, i loose 1sp/1 field position and one card. And closing a falkow unit is simple. I have weakling units loosing the 1v1 game agaisnt most other units. I need to
1 have more units/ bigger fieldpresence
2 have a huge sp advantage compared to my opponent
else I loose.

Of course there are falkow decks that doesnt need return: Mermaids. They are a bit like refess or gowen like, tanky, have heal, "master buffers" and big surprise "not competetive with top tier decks" (doesnt mean they are bad). to adress this, a unit was designed to help to save sp via field manipulation, dmg and revive. And big surprise: one of the first real standalone falkow units was born and the community raged.

Next example: grimcount. great attack buffing. but the resources spent in grimcount are lost in sp = loosing sp game= "not competetive with top tier decks".

Correction, grimcount used to be extremely competitive. It wasn't put under because of emergent gameplay--it was put under because Mirelia and Elite fencer both took 20 HP nerfs that sent them from can-take-a-hit status to glass status.
AqvasFire2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Well the problem with grimcount lies with the excessive amount of resources spent on raising the count and relying on like a handful of units to kill all the cards in the other persons's file. That, and the "unlock lower RP" action skill of Mirelia.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau