New Starters and Small Errata

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: New Starters and Small Errata

Postby sgtsagara » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:08 pm

I have yet to use the starter deck switcher that everyone received when the new starters were rolled out because there weren't any cards in the new starter for my primary sphere that I didn't already have. However, I seem to recall reading somewhere that if we used a starter switcher that we would receive all four of the new starters instead of just the one we select. That's probably incorrect though. Especially since I cannot find any notice about that on the main page. Can someone confirm whether that is correct of incorrect? Thanks.
sgtsagara

Postby NitroDino » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 pm

sgtsagara wrote:I have yet to use the starter deck switcher that everyone received when the new starters were rolled out because there weren't any cards in the new starter for my primary sphere that I didn't already have. However, I seem to recall reading somewhere that if we used a starter switcher that we would receive all four of the new starters instead of just the one we select. That's probably incorrect though. Especially since I cannot find any notice about that on the main page. Can someone confirm whether that is correct of incorrect? Thanks.

It's true you get all 4.
NitroDino

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:23 pm

its funny, my asxlen64 account didnt get a starter switcher card, but my alts did, and my kageX account also has 2 currently lol man i love the old lawtia decks more than newer ones.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 pm

it's really annoying to see threads started by logress bumped because i keep getting the feeling there is finally a new announcement ...

especially this thread since it's about errata, which the game needs
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Logress, you wanted someone to remind you to redesign the beginner's packs in light of the new starters and lower the price of it too. :D
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard