Current top RP decks - all around discussion

Strategies and Card File Construction

Current top RP decks - all around discussion

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:45 pm

As always there are some players sitting there in the top RP list. What are they usually playing? Is it one deck they play to get there or do they change it occasionally?

From what i remember in the past many players were just grinding RP to get on the list and then taking a long break, sometimes until a new set showed up. I remember for example some silly guardian falkow deck with returns and pegasus during set 3-4 or so. The guy just started avoiding me and then grinded himself to top RP where he sat until next set and next set i seen him again (that's how i remember it) played him occasionally (probably pure accident since he was avoiding me i think) and then kept grinding RP just to take another long break.

Now you can realize from this that anyone who is on the top RP list doesn't necessarily play right now or just plays rarely to avoid any counter decks and gambles his way further up on the list. Some might never find out what these players who made it on the list actually play.

Current list has following players on it:
Alleria
Emki
Banslay
worthing
Kiruki (that guy with ugly avatar)

What's more important is not what they specifically play since they might change or might have already changed decks. What's important is what decks got them there. Why are those decks successful? Lack of counters? Did they simply dodge the decks that could counter them? The list of player also changes, so the focus here are the decks themselves!

All i know is that one of those top RP decks is supposed to be Mystere + Emana deck of some sort. Is Oeste involved? Did Oeste boost this deck type as i thought it would?

Usually when i check games in folrart i keep getting into spectating 1600 to 1700 RP players at most, but the current top RP value is 1900.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Current top RP decks - all around discussion

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Refess gaiessoul
Emana mystere
Camper--idk
Big red
Urgrant
Icyman2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Thank you. I was wondering why i don't see more of limier + gaysoul. I mean it's so damn obvious that it's a strong combo, i would play it myself if i had limiers at all.

Banslay is not really a camper, from what i remember he simply doesn't play that much. Probably lack of time.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyglare » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Gafc souls all around
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:14 am

Now mage knights is on top. Yes, it has a gafc soul in it. What are you going to do? I would rather put in sergis but i no haz.
Icyman2

Postby idol » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:19 am

Never thought gaiesoul could be used like that, but its a nice combo.

From the games I spec, most ppl push out Ex:Mystere/Emena first as they are the main powerhouse
and if they have spare time they play oeste to seal the game.

Doesn't look like a good time for LV3 synergy files, though carbs seems to be harder to take down than before.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:31 am

Any decent lawtia rush file should be able to beat those emana mystere things.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:53 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Any decent lawtia rush file should be able to beat those emana mystere things.

they're tanky and sp efficient
Icyman2

Postby worthing » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 am

worthing

Postby Anima13 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:35 am

I disagree: Alleria is not good due to gaiessoul but due to his souls and the way his open set it up.
once you killed a lvl1 out of 3 on the field and pom worked you basically lost. Rushes will bee massacred by the next 2 gafcs, and if they dont dont attack they will be massacred by buffed proxy. gaissoul is not even needed he could play an other lvl4 unit.
POM has been always very good with refess decks easy to setup due to agressive lvl1s (and auto win vs falkow). the sp advantage you get by activating the 1st 3 soulskills is so strong that you dont even need myffres sp gen (yet having in the deck).
This shows: given the sp gen potentials of soulskills, refess had never issues with sp gen at all.They just didnt used them.

And Emki started to play a new deck type having most cards for it. When a new deck type comes out half of the community dont know how to fight the deck + gowen has been very rare at that time. + new jewel open helped a bit too.

The comeback of Urgant decks is due to the discovery they perform well with conditional 3sp gen first SS. No you cannot blame lyria ss for that. you can setup urgant with pom too and pom has been there all the time already.
Soo is MD defective OP now? :D Was jewel nerf justified at all?

I dont know the 2 others but I can explain 3 top RP decks partially/ mainly with their opening set. We all have been very uncreative with opening sets in the past and we can see what that rigidness is leading to.
Anima13

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum