Equalize the Lawtia Tanks

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Equalize the Lawtia Tanks

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 am

My point is that when the setup units are compared to each other, broken virus wins every time. Including if both opponents had sergis and it was ex cak (which is supposed to be strong to max hp hate) and broken virus and no other units.
Icyman2

Postby hexagram » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 am

broken virus is a very limited purchase card justifying its strength. It was pretty expensive plus will not be sold again in same form and limited people have it

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 am

hexagram wrote:broken virus is a very limited purchase card justifying its strength. It was pretty expensive plus will not be sold again in same form and limited people have it

Uhh... thanks for helping my argument?
Icyman2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 am

That is the issue hexa!

We have lots of STRONG or at least STRONGER rare cards in the game and that's what the game has been suffering from all this time. If it's limited well then nerf it and keep it as a collector card only. That's fair.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AngelicDeath » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:28 am

Undeads are getting a heap of assistance in set 12. 2 new units and a sorceror with an open skill better than POM's actions skill unless it gets neefed (which i think it will).

If your opp doesn't have undeads then the talismans's are almost just dead space- not totally since i think 10 def at 1 sp is fine when compared to magic weapon and invisibilty edge and other 1 sp buff grims.

Icy - with that sorceror open even at 1 undead returned rather than 2 the undead tanks are back in business.

Sometimes you need to think about what is coming down the pipe. I think your opinion on cards is almost always spot on. I am just not a big fan of nerf this and buff that every card a week after it releases. Erratas are not good for business though sometimes a necessary evil.

Honestly, since Gon admits he doesn't have time to really do playtesting perhaps you can sub for him until he can mak
time available.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:34 pm

AngelicDeath wrote:If your opp doesn't have undeads then the talismans's are almost just dead space- not totally since i think 10 def at 1 sp is fine when compared to magic weapon and invisibilty edge and other 1 sp buff grims.

Far better than holy shield! Maybe holy shield needs buff / rework.

Erratas are not good for business though sometimes a necessary evil.

Well if a card is released bad or OP then that's also bad for business and at the end of the day i think it's far better if one fixes their mistakes instead of rejoicing in them.

AngelicDeath wrote:Honestly, since Gon admits he doesn't have time to really do playtesting perhaps you can sub for him until he can make time available.

Really? Icy seems like a very good player. Actually gon hasn't ever been above mediocre from what i've seen in folrart (subpar at times + whining when it shows).

Sigh ... i asked this in the past but i am asking once again. Am i supposed to pay for a game that is getting "fixed" by some bickering+biased gon?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Can we not turn every **** thread into gon bashing? Thx.
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Eitherway Talismans shouldn't be nerfed, its just a waste of space if yer not facing undeads. And gives +10 def for 1 sp.

It helps units live bit longer against undead's snowballing but that's basically what it does. Godforbid you have to snowball two more turns just to kill an talisman buffed.

Funny you called Crest Regenrator knight bad because didn't Refess qq about him back in the day about lawtia getting one of the best tanks that basically can heal self for 50% in a single turn?
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Callonia wrote:Eitherway Talismans shouldn't be nerfed, its just a waste of space if yer not facing undeads. And gives +10 def for 1 sp.

It helps units live bit longer against undead's snowballing but that's basically what it does. Godforbid you have to snowball two more turns just to kill an talisman buffed.

Funny you called Crest Regenrator knight bad because didn't Refess qq about him back in the day about lawtia getting one of the best tanks that basically can heal self for 50% in a single turn?

We are not talking about nerfing talisman but your argument is way way off.
Icyman2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Lizard has full stats and can do the same + shield break.

I never mention i want talisman nerfed. I wanted to say holy shield is bad.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau