Hey, Nerf Gregory.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Hey, Nerf Gregory.

Postby gadu » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm similar to you Pikeru in that I censor myself from using certain cards I think are ridiculous, but I'm not as arrogant to call other players who use those cards I think are ridiculous "cowards." I just look at the match as a fun challenge to smash the cards I hate into oblivion. ;)
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby AqvasFire2 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Honestly, I think the whole focus mechanic needs a buff. IMO it should remain on after revive, and not come off until it's used once or twice. EG Inzaghi could be a 2-use focus, Blade wyvern a 2-use focus, Greg a one-use focus, and so forth. But the whole engage/kill and knock them out of focus really bothers me. I feel it's too easy to counter focus to the point that it's become a complete gimmick, especially for Falkow, who can do it in a gazillion and one ways.
AqvasFire2

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:13 pm

I like the title of the thread. It's like saying hello and then casually requesting a nerf as if you were asking for a cigar and a lighter from a friend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hi there. Nerf Greg! :D"
"WASSSUP GUYS? Nerf Greg."
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:46 am

If Gregory ever did need a nerf, the only kind of nerf that I would like to see on him would be a conditional on his slash that requires him to have 3 or more open and closed friendly Mercenary Nation units on field.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:00 pm

Actually I think Greg needs a buff. Greg and the whole focus mechanic. It's just too easy to prevent it from going off until the opponent is so far behind on SP spent on reviving that you can just steamroll past the occasional successful focus attack.
AqvasFire2

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau