Lucia

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Lucia

Postby angelspawns » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:55 am

Her openskill heals ALL units, not just friendlies.
angelspawns

Re: Lucia

Postby Icyglare » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:14 am

.... well, It looks like it was intended.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Khiruki » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:33 am

Her skill text does say heal all units...
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby angelspawns » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 am

Then it's a design flaw that should be fixed. I looked at her and just couldn't believe it... i refuse to believe current designteam did that on purpose. I think they just missed it.

Otherwise... wow. I'm at a loss of words... :/
angelspawns

Postby Anima13 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:05 pm

I dont see an issue with that. especially in respect of being a tgc unit a full heal is huge.
+ dodge openskill dmg

With tgc you want to create your field, keep it alive, buff it up to craziness and then kill enemy units on the field.

Refess is not gowen.

Lucia seems to be a subtype oriented addition and not a gowen standalonw unit you can splash in anything you want.
Anima13

Postby angelspawns » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:32 pm

I bet you never played TGC?

A Gowenrush gets more MHP on the field with their Lvl3's then a TGC file. Designers been very afraid to give a MHP higher then 60 to a TGC, even if it's a Lvl4.
TGC don't have insane MHP, instead it needs to snowball it. (Raste snowballs only Priests, highest TGC Priest MHP=40) TGC's MHP is around 25~55 for Lvl2&3. 60~65 for Lvl4.

And then there's the issue 3 Gowenlvls doesn't fit anywhere into TGC. Raise 1 Refess lvl and pack Garfath instead!
None the less i have tried to play her. I used her to dodge an SS (sorta dodge, you still take the damage) and it healed opponents 110HP Alraune and 70HP Dandan. Then on the field it Gives Dandan 70Atk.

Yes, it's just bad.
angelspawns

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Who's Lucia anyways?

I tried looking in my EX Folder and can't find her.

So i'm guessing I don't have her at all.

Edit: nvm, that gowen/refess card. I'm not sure but u could use flame swordman and take advantage of the gowen sphere to use the sword of mysteries grimiore? Gives atk to all priests and acolytes on field i think.
Last edited by Callonia on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Callonia

Postby Aoi » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:47 pm

She is that angel girl we got from set 11, the dual sphere refress/gowen character thats 4 star rarity. She is commonly used as a ss comboed with Magic doll Defective.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Yeah the design behind her is stupidity at its finest. Just use Garfath for full field heal.
Last edited by GOSCAR on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Let's see. Stats are alright.

Open, well you obviously only play it when really necessary or when opponent's units are healed. Of course you should take notice and not heal your damn opponent. Sigh but i think that was your own mistake healing the opponent.
But to be fair, open is garbage, since garfath takes a lot less effort to play for sure! Open needs to be changed to heal only your own units. I mean look at here she requires 3 gowen level sphere!

Startskill is such a huge backdraw that it alone prevents me from even considering playing her. I mean why should i buff perhaps something like a guardian or a dandan? And there is no way to stop it either unless you let her die, at which point i wonder why you played her anyway.

There is no way i will add crest devil knight to the deck just to make her worth it! That's already 3 sphere you need to manage and there are NO REASONABLE WAYS to get 3 spheres up for that combo!
In which case the opening is still horrible!

Anyway opening should be target enemy unit instead of random, then her openskill might not matter so much since you could just time it when the opponent can't profit from it! Or time it to counter a zu if you predict overdose.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to Fellana's Laboratory