Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Postby gadu » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm going to post the iczer names of every single person who stalls me and quits on turn 9 in this thread starting today and until the end of my Alteil career. Feel free to ban me, I don't care. This behavior is ridiculous and those responsible should be called out as the d-bags they are. The list will be updated daily until I am banned.

Turn 9 Quitters

Lecaf

Stall Trolls

Razorblademx
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Too many to mention. :/

Also since when is quitting turn 9 against the rules?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:05 pm

This is so typical of this community.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby fargone » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:This is so typical of this community.

Which part?

Was it poor sportsmanship:

gadu wrote:Turn 9 Quitters

Lecaf

Stall Trolls

Razorblademx

Was it people complaining about the state of the community to the point where desperation outweighs the risk of forum ban:

gadu wrote:I'm going to post the iczer names of every single person who stalls me and quits on turn 9 in this thread starting today and until the end of my Alteil career. Feel free to ban me, I don't care. This behavior is ridiculous and those responsible should be called out as the d-bags they are. The list will be updated daily until I am banned.

Or was it the disgusting lack of care and concern for your fellow players, coupled with outright contempt that everyone has come to expect from a pompous, annnoying **** like yourself. Or, is it the very thing that has caused the majority of posters in this forum to think of your name whenever they need an example of an annoying **** that desperately needs a good punch in the head. The kind of person who can only flourish on the internet cos in real life they are a small (not only in stature) insignificant person:

GonFreeces31 wrote:This is so typical of this community.

If you truly feel that way about the whole community, then do us all a favour and **** off. Nobody wants to hear your ****.

I support Gadu in his crusade against poor sportsmanship. Until something is actually implemented to curb this behaviour, it is up to the community to do something about it. This game has a strong sense of community and many feel it. Gonfreeces doesn't. He is jealous of it and will do and say anything he can to feel like he is above it and better than everyone else. I have no problem with him placing himself above it - we look up and all we see is an **** anyway. We should put him on the list for simply being himself.

Now mistake my writing tone for anger and pretend none of it means anything. Go on... delude yourself.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:43 pm

I didn't know the original poster paid for my own account on alteil. While this is an interesting discovery but it have no influence on me whatsoever. All I see is a list of people that made him upset successfully which is what trolls love to see.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Hey fargone, go **** yourself.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Gon you're such stupid little retarded prick, why don't you manner up or just **** off and get the hell out you complete imbecile.

Why do you need to complain in every damn thread, stick your fingers in your ****/mouth and then smear it all over the forums.

Just shut the **** up already you ignorant hypocrite bigot!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Yeah you can go **** yourself too, pera.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby shadowsketch » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm

٩๏̯͡๏)۶
shadowsketch

Postby Muklas » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 pm

The only reason why I am still here is because of the endless amount of entertainment you guys provide, for free even.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion