Stop the hypocrisy in Balancing <3

User suggestions to improve the game

Stop the hypocrisy in Balancing <3

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Like exactly it says in the suggestion.

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 759c971e53

Beltorart kingdom snowballs better than Solar kingdom does.

A turn 3 Folrart Guardian is nothing to wet my pants about. Exceeding ridiculous. I even chose to eat a 30 dmg counter attack b/c i know I will kill her on 2nd attack.

Wait what Ex lapierre buff on guardian? How quaint. Its clear this guy don't know ex lapierre buff won't protect her guardian at all.

Clearly this is perfectly fine with DG.

Hand of god? Pfft, I have a whole field uber units that already have few turns of snowballing. Try harder next time.

What is this I see? I barely did anything and I already have a lvl 2 beltorart with 70 max hp, 80 atk and 10 defense. lulz.

<3<3<3 autopilot file this is.
Callonia

Re: Stop the hypocrisy in Balancing <3

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:35 pm

I think he would have done better by not giving you 1 SP with inspiration and also by going miffere first, not guardian. -.-

Also he should have gotten verlaat sooner out.

I don't care what level he is or how often he played refess. It's just damn clear he made awful mistakes.
Overall bad solar kingdom deck and he had 1500 RP, i am not sure that was a serious file to begin with.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:I think he would have done better by not giving you 1 SP with inspiration and also by going miffere first, not guardian. -.-

Also he should have gotten verlaat sooner out.

I don't care what level he is or how often he played refess. It's just damn clear he made awful mistakes.
Overall bad solar kingdom deck and he had 1500 RP, i am not sure that was a serious file to begin with.

Meaning Solar kingdom Have to use cutting edge cards in card development just to stand a sliver of chance?
Antique Gowen file facing a Folrart File and shreds it just fine.

Ainhazard = Folrart Guardian

Elite Beltorart Knight = Folrart Knight Captain

Beltorart Spearman = Folrart Shield Knight

Red Priestess Colette = Countless useless support units that refess have that doesn't give snowballing at all.

And pop miffyre out first are you sure?! Sure?! Miffyre would've been killed twice already like in the duel against me, and miffyre is weaker than a guardian! And it won't even gen him sp at all because miffyre would've been killed like twice before the folrart guardian hits the field.

And since you mentioned RP thingie, I have 1300s rp currently as you can see in the duel. RP means nothing. Especially when full 25% of the Alteil is considered a joke sphere. aka refess.

edit: I'm pretty sure the balancing team still have nightmares of ex lappierre+folrart guardian+ folrart knight captain + blessed sunlit knight pwning everything for some reason so to alleviate their nightmares they made beltorart kingdom do what solar kingdom can't do.
Last edited by Callonia on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:45 pm

It means you should use the best of what you got. And no his deck isn't even worth looking at. Bad SS line up too!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Try playing Beltorat against Falkow. You'll get rocked and then sing a different tune. Beltorat is a more offensive version of mid refess. Great if you're playing against a file that depends on snowballing up DF, but if you face a file that wins by keeping you off-balance by beating up your units instead, you're going to get trashed in short order.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:03 am

AqvasFire2 wrote:Try playing Beltorat against Falkow. You'll get rocked and then sing a different tune. Beltorat is a more offensive version of mid refess. Great if you're playing against a file that depends on snowballing up DF, but if you face a file that wins by keeping you off-balance by beating up your units instead, you're going to get trashed in short order.

I already know that beltorart is a gowen version of solar kingdom which means it can get trashed hard by falkow return spam. I already have faced it. And i had this deck for like few sets now. And its still as good as ever when compared to solar kingdom, in fact its better because it's not hamstring'd by silly restrictions for some reason.

In fact, I still remember the first time I played an ainhazard deck and I was like, why the hate on solar kingdom after playing it. There's no difference.

Folrart knight captain clearly needs to be errata'd to be as good as elite beltorart knight.

And another thing you fail to mention, Beltorart gets to keep their buffs even when a key buffer gets removed. rank ups, buffs that stack and stay.
Solar kingdom? None of their buffs stack up, only ex lapierre's auto skill and etoile and that's it.

Except for uh the adjuntant guy and i forgot to check rosette but whatever.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:46 am

ORK buffs: they're stronk and one pig does it all @_@. I got trolled with Meeting of ORKS... I mean Kings.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:35 am

Callonia wrote:Wait what Ex lapierre buff on guardian? How quaint. Its clear this guy don't know ex lapierre buff won't protect her guardian at all.

Clearly this is perfectly fine with DG.\

This is my favorite part.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Callonia, do you know some Refess woman have turned coat and are now helping to buff BKR, Jack, & Dilate. :shock:

I saw Judie, Ex Beneficient, and Toro buffing BKR and friends with my own eyes. :o

I guess they find Jerk Winston's cocky smirk more attractive than goody two shoes Verlaat. I thought you should know about this. :evil:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 pm

gadu wrote:Callonia, do you know some Refess woman have turned coat and are now helping to buff BKR, Jack, & Dilate. :shock:

I saw Judie, Ex Beneficient, and Toro buffing BKR and friends with my own eyes. :o

I guess they find Jerk Winston's cocky smirk more attractive than goody two shoes Verlaat. I thought you should know about this. :evil:

Don't care. Its called multisphering.
Callonia

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau