Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Stall Trolls and Turn 9 Quitters

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Muklas wrote:The only reason why I am still here is because of the endless amount of entertainment you guys provide, for free even.

You lie! Popcorn and soda isn't free! You have to buy them! If you're missing those two vital elements then it's not quite that of a movie yet.
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm

True enough.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Gon either you did an enlargement to reach your own buttocks or you got stabbed in the brain with a ****, because otherwise there is no way you would imagine **** yourself.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Muklas wrote:The only reason why I am still here is because of the endless amount of entertainment you guys provide, for free even.

^This.

Though, its dull to see only the same 5-10 people over and over. Really shows how badly we need fresh players.

This reminds me of dominion on league. No player base compared to other game modes. (even though I love the game mode)
Tempest

Postby Aoi » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Well I am new, so fresh players are coming in, but don't expect me to be able to dish out this kind of entertainment.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Gadu,

As an under dogger i understand your position. It sucks when you are playing a deck that goes against the odds so to speak and your wins don't count and there is resentment of players losing to said underdog files.

Nevertheless, 2 wrongs don't make a right. It would probably be a bigger loss if you got banned than we gain by getting the information you provide of said unsportsmanlike players. I agree with the crusade ( love the crusades BTW-damn revisionist historians) as Fargone put it but cannot condone name and shame.

Just keep a notebook at home with their names and give it right back to them inthefuture.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:25 am

BIGGEST PROBLEM IS the loser gets 1 exp for losing no matter how hard they fought. Winner takes all mentality in folrart arena.

U see, in world of tanks even when I kill ten tanks and 10k whatever damage and carry my team very much but in the end my team lost anyways which will mean i died too.

now what does this mean in alteil and world of tanks?

Alteil = 1 exp or whatever, THANK YOU FOR LOSING LOL

World of tanks, If i did that much damage and tried very hard but lost anyways, The amount of exp I get is proportional to the damage I did, I could well get like 1k-3k exp in a fight like that. 3k exp is ALOt, 1k is like 6 kills and doing alot of damage. Winners get x1.5 exp bonus.

What the losers is retaliating in revenge of a broken system. I know this is USA and it have a scrubby attitude of pissing on losers but no need to carry that scrubby culture to everywhere. Current system only encourages people who lost to quit as fast as possible as soon as it's as plain as day.

If you don't understand this still, Its equivalent of paying the NBA basketball player one cent for losing a match.. or something, I don't know world of epeen sports where only physically fit people can participate.
Callonia

Postby skillll7 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am

This ^
Callonia wrote:If you don't understand this still, Its equivalent of paying the NBA basketball player one cent for losing a match.. or something, I don't know world of epeen sports where only physically fit people can participate.

I have to say this made me laugh :lol:

Aoi wrote:Well I am new, so fresh players are coming in, but don't expect me to be able to dish out this kind of entertainment.

Yay new player :D
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am

gadu wrote:I'm going to post the iczer names of every single person who stalls me and quits on turn 9 in this thread starting today and until the end of my Alteil career.

i approve this, maybe certain policy will be change when the gms realise how often this happen to alot of people.

fargone wrote:If you truly feel that way about the whole community, then do us all a favour and **** off. Nobody wants to hear your ****.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Hey fargone, go **** yourself.

Peralisc9001 wrote:Gon you're such stupid little retarded prick, why don't you manner up or just **** off and get the hell out you complete imbecile.

Why do you need to complain in every damn thread, stick your fingers in your ****/mouth and then smear it all over the forums.

Just shut the **** up already you ignorant hypocrite bigot!

this behavior i dont approve, Gon is entitle to his opinion, nor should he denied to say whats on his mind(as long as it appropriate) Please dont respond this way or we all might suffer your consequences Fargone and Peral.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:32 am

It's really pathetic how this game is on life support right now and all some of you guys bother doing is just running around repeatedly expressing hatred making the forums a terrible place for everyone.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion