Explosive gowen openskill file

Strategies and Card File Construction

Explosive gowen openskill file

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 am

This was actually intended as a fun file. Somehow it got a decent win / loose record.
Last game i barely won vs urgant + annarose, but hey a win is a win! Right?

The one loss is actually caused by me giving up the battle early on. So who knows if that could have been a win or not.

I believe it's simple to figure out how to play it and it does take a lot of timing and prediction. For example in my last game i played too early my dragon flies and they would have been much more useful late game vs chaos anna.

Also if you time it right you get rage quits when the opponent has 3 assassin soul skills for example.

Overall i wish gowen had even more explosive opens. :lol: :lol:
I don't have a bringer, but i would add one.

I am posting this file because it is somewhat successful and also in the hope that more people will post their good files.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Explosive gowen openskill file

Postby CainHyde » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:10 am

I'm sure this is Angelspawn favorite type of deck.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:43 pm

I am not sure. I won one game vs ex lapiere and friends but it was a bit close.

No idea how this file does vs a bit more buffed / defensive cards.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Not one fire arrow or ball of flame?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Well it takes too much SP and it seems to work just fine with spamming unit openings.

Heirat Flame Magician comes close to the ball of flame. Not as good of an open, but can still eliminate 20 HP left overs.
My only "fire arrow" is sakura i guess and efreet to some extent.

Rest of damage needs to be dealt through units attacking but i only focus on openskills and perserving SP.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:31 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Not one fire arrow or ball of flame?

Well, Grimiores is one time use resource and the sp you spent you won't get back which in this case, units is far more efficient.

Yes, I have used Bringer as an improvised lvl 4 fire arrow well, a lvl 3 fire arrow these days. Even when I know bringer will get rfa'd twice still didn't stop me from using bringer as a fire arrow. Silly solar kingdom spamming rfas.
Callonia

Postby harvest4god » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 pm

if you have the new ex pixy, it will help with the dragonfly to focus him. Maybe a copy or two.
harvest4god

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Ya harvest was thinking that too. I usually don't use volcano wyvern as much since focusing on openskills is still more reliable.

I didn't mention this yet in this thread, but only once i managed to summon allind all it really did was make the victory 100% and then opponent left immediately.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Ya harvest was thinking that too. I usually don't use volcano wyvern as much since focusing on openskills is still more reliable.

I didn't mention this yet in this thread, but only once i managed to summon allind all it really did was make the victory 100% and then opponent left immediately.

I will warn you though, Summoning an allind out have risks of making an iczer want to cast ignition on bringer and falcon punch your allind. I have done it at least once XD Falcon punching allind for 275 damage i only did 275 damage cuz bringer already had the magic sword enchantment up otherwise 255 what's more, Ignition went second instead of first so it beat fire arrow and then healed up to full. Oh and why Bringer had magic sword enchantment up you say? It happened when Dual axemen was everywhere that lvl 3 with 90 hp, I had it on bringer so axeman die in one hit not 2.
Callonia

Return to Annarose's Sanctum