A Game of Mindless Damagespam

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: A Game of Mindless Damagespam

Postby fargone » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Yeah I wonder why you have nothing better to do than repeatedly express hatred or think it's appropriate to turn every thread into, "let's rant about how much I dislike person X."

We get it. You're a hateful person with a black heart who for some reason feels the need to express your hatred on a daily basis. This is not healthy behavior.

So, go **** yourself.

I express hatred? I merely responded to your own spouting of hatred - in kind.

We get it, you're a stupid person with a black heart who for some reason feels the need to express hatred, disrespect and express your own superiority to an entire community on a daily basis. This really isn't healthy behaviour. You may need psychological help to repair the damage if you continue.

Posting almost 9000 times in this forum while saying nothing is also not healthy - you really need to get out and find some friends. Real ones. Maybe spend some time with them.

In the mean time, stop insulting me and the rest of the community, and I might leave you alone.

Why? I can tell you one thing that is definitely NOT healthy - letting you sit there and insult myself and others while also letting you get away with it. I am not your door matt conveniently laying down for you to wipe you feet on, and nor is the rest of this community.

I won't retaliate against your "go **** yourself" comment. I just wish you still had the personality to find some friends. Poor thing.

While I can't sit idly by while you behave that way, I do feel sorry for you.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:21 pm

I don't like you. You don't like me. Move on with your life. Apparently that's too difficult for you.

Despite the fact that I think you're scum I have specifically avoided directly flaming you as I think it's immature behavior. However your persistent flaming for the past month is beyond ridiculous. If you insist on flaming me in every single thread then I'll just start flaming you back. This is ridiculous. You'd think you would be able to act your age for once in your life.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Gon you're being a disrespectful **** all the time, so better shut up.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:54 pm

You shut up.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Actually when i said shut up, i meant you shouldn't post anything at all.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby angelspawns » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Gon, Pera & Fargone get out of my thread please. Take it to PM.
angelspawns

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion