A Battle Report of a battle in jp alteil!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

A Battle Report of a battle in jp alteil!

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 am

This took me long time to type out and take screenshots lol because japanese likes to hide in private geez I'm going to get a single working replay no matter what and so this is what I ended up doing! Lots of pics, consider yourself warned!

Okay its turn 1 and I'm up against some lvl 9 guy with 3 win streak which means he knows how to play at least!

And.. we both summon a Folrart Commander! It backlashes into cemetery!

Its turn 2! We both backlashes our Folrart Commander again!
At this point we're both staring at each other with smoldering eyes and vows to get each other at turn 3!

Its turn 3! Both of us had same idea to sneak Folrart Commander onto the field instantly via Knights order grimiore!
It chooses a random lvl 2 non-character unit from your file and teleport it onto field! Why we both did it is
because Folrart Commander have a start skill that buffs +10 Max hp/+10 hp, +10 Atk/def perm every morning! Yes if
you have three of them on field, you're looking at +30/30 atk/def and max hp/hp every morning, an snowball!

Its turn 4 now! The guy i'm fighting gives up on trying to summon his folrart commander so I manage to get mine onto the field instead!

Its now nighttime and is turn 5! Which means my folrart commander will engage his buff if he isn't killed in the morning time! and I summon a Folrart Recruit Lancer to his Justice Fang Salus! I luv Folrart Recruit Lancer! She snowballs and have awesome End phase skill.

What does my folrart commander does in turn 5? I don't want to give him any advantage in an mirror match so I standby!
(oops forgot a screenshot for this turn.. well Folrart Commander is in slot 1 and standbys, opponent field is empty.)

It's turn 6! I summon one of my favorite lasses! Her name is Janie Sunblade. He summons nothing!

And this is what the field looks like now! Salus is facing off Folrart Commander! And i don't have a friggin clue what she can do but I know what my units can do!

And its morning start phase! And that means! Folrart Recruit Lancer activates her start skill and increases her base lvl from 2 to 3! And folrart commander
activates his start skill and raises both of my unit's stats to! Folrart commander 65 hp/35 atk/10 def/1 agi /1 rng. Folrart Recruit lancer 55 hp/35 hp/5 def/ 2 agi/ 2 rng. Folrart commander's start skill only affects all units that is lvl 3 and below! Salus stats stand at lvl 2 40 hp/40 atk/ 0 def/ 4 agi/ 1 rng.

This means Salus goes first and elects to do an action skill that costs 2 sp, from what It did to my unit I suspect it increases her lvl by 2 and does attack x2 damage to one random unit! It hits folrart commander for 70 damage .-.
My Folrart Recruit Lancer relitates in anger against Salus and does 35 damage!

No Hope isn't lost even when my folrart commander is gone! Thats amazing I know! I summon you Conviction priestess!

He summons nothing! If you need to know who she is, SHE IS THE JAPANESE VERSION OF USELESS USA BLESSED ACOLYTE!
She have 45 hp, 20 attack, 0 def, 2 agi and 1 rng. And has a trait of free revive! Free revive makes her superior to useless USA blessed acolye!

This is the field on turn 7!
My first soul skill is Jp alteil's 2nd version of folrart guaridan! Statwise it is exact the same as usa folrart guardian but it's abilities is different! It activates and sets time to morning and gives all my friendly units +10 atk/def and restores their hp to full!

Start phase of turn 7! Folrart Recruit Lancer raises her lvl to 4 and now stands with lvl 4/55hp/45 atk/15 def/2 agi/2 rng! And Janie stands at lvl 2/ 25 hp/ 25 atk/ 10 def/ 4 agi/ 1 rng! I place Janie on front row hoping she will go first but gamble fails and Salus slays her with a single strike :( and then decreases her own lvl by 4 which sets her lvl to 0 after being knocked unconscious by folrart recruit lancer and restores her hp back to lvl because her level got set to 0 something which means Salus survived being killed but her level is 0 now!

Its turn 8 now! I summon an Folrart Platinum knight to her Reinforce Cial!

Folrart Platinum Knight has lvl 3/ 60 hp/ 30 atk/ 0 def/ 2 agi/ 1 rng!
Reinforce Cial has lvl 2/ 30 hp/ 30 atk/ 0 def/ 1 agi/ 3 rng!
And this turn is noontime!

And in this start phase and because Folrart Recruit Lancer managed to stay alive long enough despite being a rookie and reaches lvl 5 and starts to accruate experience with her abilites! But thats for later during this turn!

Janie Sunblade revives after taking a nasty hit from emo Salus and retreats from slot 2 to slot 4 to allow the Conviction Priestess be her meatshield as Janie Sunblade snowballs my field with her auto skill giving +10 atk/+5 def every turn using her action skill to strike salus down isn't an option because it costs 2 sp!

Salus goes second and strikes Conviction Priestess with her 1 sp action skill for 60 damage which kills the poor priestess acting as meatshield and it also increases salus's lvl by 2! And in return, Folrart Recruit Lancer's autoskill activates and increases her attack by 10 and defense by 5 then she strikes salus for 65 damage while looking simply fabulous when killing salus and covering her armor in blood!

Its now turn 9 and nighttime! I summon a swordgirl! She's called Folrart Multiimage! He summons nothing!

This is what field looks like on turn 9! hmm.. i wonder what his plan is.. is he planning to spam many big mid lvls or dragons of doom? Yes, I revived Conviction priestess on slot 1 for 0 sp, ahhhh so nice to have zero revive sp cost unit, gowen have it too good in usa alteil. sheesh. And he revives his salus!

It's now start phase and only thing of relevance that occurs is Folrart Recruit Lancer just rose to lvl 6 and has fully unlocked her abilities she's now a force to be reckoned with! While that happened Ciel buffed Salus with +10 attack! I suspect Ciel was only summoned to trigger his first two soul skills!

Janie Sunblade the lass goes first and activates her auto skill and buffs all the solar kingdom units on field except for conviction priestess becuase she belongs to true god church and then chooses to standby because of vicious Salus. Salus acts next and brutalizes Conviction Priestess in one hit for 50 damage, oneshotting her!

Folrart Recruit Lancer activates her own auto skill and snowballs even more with her stats standing at now lvl 6/ 55 hp/ 85 atk/ 35 def/ 2 agi/ 2 rng and strikes Ciel for 85 damage overkilling her outright!

And finally Folrart platinum knight strikes salus for 40 damage but salus survives through some kind of shenanigans which I suspect to be self level manipulation by now setting her lvl to 0 but restores hp to full!

And now its the end phase! Folrart platinum knight's end skill activates and heals all friendly units for 10 hp while Folrart recruit lancer's -30 Max hp to a random unit activates at lvl 6 and debuffs salus's max hp to 10!

Its now turn 10 and it's also morning time! unforunately folrart commander is dead.... Anyways! I cast Recruit Training! It's a lvl 1 refess grimiore that heals all my friendly units for 10 hp and if I have three non-character units on field, I get 3 sp and fulfill this therefore I get 3 sp! Which is good because I know i will need SP REAL SOON! HE summons a Valkryie! I don't have any friggin clue what she does but whatevah! Her stats is lvl 2/ 45 hp/ 15 atk/ 5 def/ 2 agi/ 1 rng! Psst: JP have good grimiores for refess while usa alteil gets crap like inspiration which punishes you for using it! JP Inspiration is lvl 1 refess grimiore and gives the caster 3 sp or was it 2 whatevah but eitherway its better than usa grimiore!

And on field, I see that my fears is well found! Ciel is indeed traveling to the cemetery to trigger the first soul skill for the opponent! First soul skill gives the japanese guy +2 sp!

My folrart Multiimage acts first so I have her trigger her action skill because i know it snowballs! Wait what you asking me how her action skill can snowball??? Lemme tell you, her snowballing skills stays even after death, each time she triggers it, she increases the amount of units she hits on field up to maximum of 9 units! No, she cannot repeatedly strike a unit sorry, she just strikes alot of units once but I tell you, that's incredible. If you're feeling woozy by now, that's understandable, refess units in jp is amazingly viable compared to the crud usa alteil have. Anyways, Folrart Multiimage strikes the surviving Salus for 30 damage!

Janie Sunblade activates her autoskill and standbys! Nothing else of consequence happened in this turn except for snowballing I recieved an free turn of snowballing which punishes the opponent for not pressuring me where in usa, nothing happens to solar kingdom units, no snowballing just temp buffing which doesn't punish the opponent for not killing me.

ITs turn 11 and I cast Recruit Training again while he summons nothing! At this point I am wondering what diabolical plan he have up his sleeve.

Turn 11 field looks like this! NAbari Blademaster soul skill is revealed and strikes Janie sunblade for 30 damage and Folrart Recruit lancer for 60 damage, aw.. there goes my pretty lvl 7/ 55 hp/ 105 atk/ 45 def/ 2 agi/ 2 rng lass. :( Both of them dies and I don't quite understand how it happens but they are dead and there's nothing I can do about it and bite my nails! I am butthurt'd!

Folrart Multiimage and conviction priestess works together to slay the valkyrie! Then Folrart Platinum Knight sees an opening and rushes in to iczer The japanese person for 1 lp! Demolition/ Lauria soul skill is revealed! Lauria does a upper cut which decreases my Folrart Platinum Knight and Folrart multiimage's max hp by 30! I bite my nails bit bit more!

It's now turn 12! Climax is apporoaching! I cast Recruit Training for 3rd time! And he summons Hollybeast/ Titania!

I don't have a friggin clue what Titania does but the fact he haven't quit yet which makes me suspect she will.... HURT ME HARD AND HURT ME SO HARD TO THE POINT WHERE I START TO MISUNDERSTAND THAT IT'S LOVE! PLEASE HURT ME NO MORE!
Titania's stats is lvl 6/ 90 hp/ 40 atk/ 0 def/ 4 agi/ 2 rng and I am fearful!

This is turn 12's field! It gets messed up! MY units get thrown all over! whatever! Only Folrart Multiimage and conviction priestess isn't engaged! I decide to capitalize on the opporunity the japanese iczer accidently created!

AN empty field and I have plenty of sp to spare! My two unengaged units iczer like bunnies in heat! And the fifth soul skill is revealed to be a 2 lp one which will be triggered If i iczer one more time or a unit of his dies! End skills activate! but nothing happened.. because there's no opposing units and my units is at full health!

It's now turn 13! I summon Agios Goddess! He summons Next Generation/ Forte!

Agios Goddess is lvl 5/ 70 hp/ 50 attack/ 0 def/ 4 agi/ 3 rng at last the reason why I spammed Recruit Training Grimiores is revealed to you guys! It was building up for this!

Next Generation / Forte is lvl 5/ 100 hp/ 10 attack/ 10 defense/ 3 agi/ 1 rng!
I have no clue what he can do because I don't know how to read majority of the moonrunes but I suspect he must be one hell of a general because refess is viable sphere in jp!

Now upon the field! My engaged units is still engaged on for 2nd turn in a row! ugh so that was an soul skill which shuffle units around and engages them for rasam length of time x.x

Then Titania acts and decreases all of my friendly unit's max hp by 20 and buff/ heals her hp by 20 putting her hp at 110! Me .-. It must've been an start or auto skill because she slapped my bullied Folrart Recruit Lancer for 40 damage which kills her! My Folrart Multiimage must standby because I have no spare sp while Conviction priestess strikes Titania for 20 damage, no counter attack happened phew.. as I sigh with relief because I see that I can indeed wail on her with multipe units for no consequence.

It's turn 14!
I cast LightForm! It does ATk x10 per refess sphere level which means if i have 9 refess sphere it buffs my unit's attack by 90 attack points for a turn! Japanese Iczer summons nothing..

Agios Goddess catches the Light form and boosts her attack by 50 which raises it to 100!
Its noontime but it got changed to morning time because of my 2nd folrart guardian soul skill! It buffs my whole field but at best this is a futile gesture..

Titania acts first then reduces my whole field's max hp by 20 and buffs Titania/Forte's hp by 20/20! Setting titania at 110/130 hp and forte's hp at 120/120! Folrart Platinum Knight dies! Janie Sunblade dies!Then Titania proceeds to fiercely slap Conviction priestess for 30 damage! 10 damage was nullified by 10 defense but she had only 10 max hp remaining! Conviction priestess dies!

In retaliation for my three dead units I have Agios Goddess use her action skill to decrease Titania's max hp by 110 which leaves titania at 20 hp left! And Folrart Multiimage acts next to strike both Titania and Forte with her action skill for 40 damage to both units! Titania dies and Forte survives with 90 hp remaining! Forte's auto skill activates and boosts his attack by 90 which means his attack is now at 100! He strikes Agios Goddess for 100 damage!

How dare him beat a girl up that's simply being a poor sport!!! Agios Goddess survives the strike and decreases her max hp by 40 which leaves her with just 10 max hp remaining!

Its now turn 15! ( i am quite tired of typing by now.. x.x) I cast Knight's Order! He summons Wise Priest! Wise

Priest stands at lvl 4/ 60 hp/ 20 attack/ 30 def/ 1 agi/ 1 rng! 0.0 And he is uhhh True god church I THINK! If this was USA Alteil his def will be 0 and hp be 40 and attack be 15 and agi be 2 and rng be 2!!!!!!

My Knight's Order summons a Folrart Recruit Lancer straight to the field onto slot 5!

And this is what the field looks like on turn 15! I'm not sure but I feel quite copious amount of butthurt emanating from the Japanese Iczer for losing to an illiterate english Iczer!

My Conviction Priestess dies and goes straight to cemetery which triggers my third soul skill called Wyvern Leader! It strikes for 140 damage with 10 damage being nullified because of 10 defense on forte! It leaves Forte at -50 hp remaining and his Close skill triggers which increases his max hp by 10 and heals himself for 20 hp! It isn't enough to save him because I overkilled him by 40 damage in revenge for bullying Agios Goddess!

Because my Folrart platinum knight died as well so Lionhead Barbarian in 4th soul skill triggers! It does nothing.. because its a damage soul skill and all enemy units is already dead derp!

And finally his Titania fades to cemetery and it triggered Japanese Iczer's final soul skill named Artifact Merchant! I don't know what it does but I do know it set all of my unit's hp to 0! jewwwwwwww!

It's turn 16 and his forte falls to cemetery and I win.

See, Refess have viable units and it don't break alteil, something which USA alteil is allergic to for some reason

because apparently tanks isn't fun for people. Yet it don't stop the japanese from having uber tanks that can take a

oneshotting hit and live, like, Agios goddess and Ishtar. And fantastic snowballing that will be unimaginable in usa

alteil and is reserved for only falkow/lawtia/gowen spheres but not solar kingdom even when it's their name of game

to get onto the field and snowball yet, they're not allowed to snowball. See, I have uber snowballed units and they

still got oneshot but at least they got some kills in which allow the battle to process fairly instead of being

onesided.

Yes, I had Janie Sunblade get her stats up to like 120+ hp and 150 atk + while oneshotting two big dragons at once with her action skill or strike a single unit for 300+ damage. Unforunately I don't have that duel saved.. i should've saved it :( Its more of the opposing iczer's fault for doing nothing and letting me snowball unopposed so I earned the right to pummel his units for fun with janie sunblade which only have 25 hp and 15 atk and 4 agi and 1 rng at start. Anyways the point is, I was pretty happy and have positive first time experience which immediately hooked me onto spending cash when I didn't plan to at all in first place.

But, in usa alteil ;) Ah Blessed Acolyte oh how much I hate art thou useless priest which always gets oneshot by Combat Monk Triple faggotry while not having free revive ability which already puts me in the hole back in set 5 or 6 when I first started as newbie, I wasn't conviced that alteil was a good game because of all the defeats my refess starter suffered from when I was a newbie cuz of noobs running amok with combat monk and oneshotting everything I could field and I couldn't do anything about it, **** units **** everything in refess and op units op everything in gowen.

IN the duels i've done and reached lvl 20+ I already got a silver star in there jp alteil, while I never got one in usa alteil so I dunno. And there is an noticable lack of sissy things like assassin soul skills removal soul skills and returns and tidals while they're rampant in usa alteil. I found that rather interesting. Gimme good units in refess for usa alteil instead of tanks that DG can laugh at and don't nerf them like instantly :(

(dis is the offically now the hardest post I have ever written in my whole life out of all posts I made.)
Callonia

Re: A Battle Report of a battle in jp alteil!

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 am

Nice replay(?) Call.
I just realized in my office I have problem to play in arena AND viewing replay. :v
So this wall of text and screenshot really made me happy.

I love her clothes choice. 8-)
Kinda surprised it's not Lawtia or Falkow card.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 am

wow you are running that still, have you seen the new refess opening, lol its 100x more effective, course always can do merry mea and ishtar king sword to laugh then cry
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby hexagram » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Maybe in future just watch the replay of the game and record it at the same time using some recording software. Can give commentary-verbal/written and load it to something like youtube.
Nice picture replay though.

This is why I do not play alteil japan - do not know the language and looks like a much more complicated game especially with the bigger card pool and more mechanics. Once I encountered a guy who plays alteil japan in alteil usa and he said he preferred usa as it was simpler.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Anima13 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Honestly, the coloring of that interface is soo uggly. It completly kills the mood. I prefer our bright one. Ty Cainhyde for sharing with us how a fight can look in alteiljp.
Anima13

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:02 pm

wtf instant summons.
I t1 teleport my level 2 onto the field. I iczer before my opponent's regularly summoned unit hits the field. I iczer into pom. GG.
It's actually reverse returns. Play it same turn as return and it negates it.
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Anima13 wrote:Honestly, the coloring of that interface is soo uggly. It completly kills the mood. I prefer our bright one. Ty Cainhyde for sharing with us how a fight can look in alteiljp.

What?! My name's not Cainhyde! :(

It took me like 1-2 hours to type this out and u got my name wronggggggggggggg.
Callonia

Postby Anima13 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Callonia wrote:
Anima13 wrote:Honestly, the coloring of that interface is soo uggly. It completly kills the mood. I prefer our bright one. Ty Cainhyde for sharing with us how a fight can look in alteiljp.

Ahh Callonia I am sorry : When I wrote the message, I scrolled back in post mode and coppied the first name with a big picture under it. And it appears it was Cain's comment.

Then I thank you Callonia for sharing this alteil jp refess fight with us, and very very sorry for getting your name wrong .
Anima13

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Anima13 wrote:
Callonia wrote:

Ahh Callonia I am sorry : When I wrote the message, I scrolled back in post mode and coppied the first name with a big picture under it. And it appears it was Cain's comment.

Then I thank you Callonia for sharing this alteil jp refess fight with us, and very very sorry for getting your name wrong .

Okay you're welcome! xD
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:56 am

Oops... sorry Cal for accidentaly making Anima mistakes your post as mine. XD
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Return to Alteil General Discussion