Plan about set 12

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Plan about set 12

Postby Callonia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm really worried about what will happen in set 12.

Because I really don't feel like paying money for cards I may get or not get anymore.. I gave them money in hyper lotto and ex 11 because I wish to see alteil succeed.

And due to the increased card count in set 11 and forward, set 11 have taught me that it's no longer possible to get all the cards I want for 150$ minimum therefore I'm not willing to spend anymore because I have a track record of failing to get single copy of refess 5* while having alteil flood my card collection with useless gowen 5*s like ainhazard, bringer.. Its only because of worthing and events and all other various things that managed to get me my refess 5*s. Only exceptions were True retear which I dislike using and lvl 5 zagar, at least i got him he's cool.

At same time I want to see Ishtar in US alteil but also I don't want to because USA alteil have a track record of overnerfing refess stuff while overbuffing gowen/lawtia/falkow. I suspect they will butcher poor ishtar because she can't be oneshottable by bringer etc, gotta do max hp hate on her. And they have the nerve to allow obviously overpowered cards in all other spheres run rampant in folrart arena yet, they nerfed verlaat, miffyre, and phoenix chick so fast.. like, less than a month well maybe two months if you count the month before alteil closing down.

I honestly cannot take Alteil seriously as some kind of competitive game if 25% of the game is treated like a dead horse for alteil team to beat on constantly.

And the promise about nerfing ex lapierre in exchange for balancing out the rest of solar kingdom. Apparently the true state of the promise is to nerf ex lapierre to balance solar kingdom back to the status of punching bag. People will ask if alteil is competitive game? Iczers will just say nah, refess sucks. And by repressing refess, you chase away 25% of your customers away, Apparently from what I learned in my thread about wasseir from GGG .. quite a few refess players quit cuz refess suck. Which leaves you with just 75% of the customers so you're already hemorrhaging 25% without really doing anything except being biased.

And you cannot seriously take DG seriously because he have admitted to camping which means he have limited experience which also mean he don't fight bad match ups and see how well it goes for him will he get a upset victory or not? This is why I like worthing over dg, worthing afraid of nothing and stuff seen him fight bad matchups and win.

Do they intend to change their sales model for set 12 or not at all?

They already failed on update of donations spreadsheet for november and its now like middle of december.
If you don't know what I mean then it's this. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13598


Only time I genuinely had fun in Alteil is discovering the gowen/lawtia combo deck.. Playing various solar kingdom decks, bestest part was the lvl 4 solar kingdom rushes when bkr was all the rage. Now I sorta revert back to ainhazard because beltorart kingdom plays like solar kingdom without horrible bias.


However whenever I try to play a lvl 3 solar kingdom rush, it feels like an colossal uphill climb because of the power in all other sphere's units invaliding even ex lapierre's buffs.

Ohh yeah, Aanos, she had this awesome cross slash ability but they fearful that she will be overpowered so they turned her into an useless 5 sp assassin with 20 hp, but after awhile for some reason they buff her hp to 25, she had cross slash and 40 hp in jp version. Would've been fun to play with her like that but instead we got some **** useless boring assassin, if i wanted to play assassins I would go to lawtia sphere in the first place. Yeah dawg why you force her into assassin role, she's doing a horribly terrible job at it why no good hp for her lvl so that she might actually survive to assassinate someone! Like, change her stats where she have 0 attack and put it all into her hp and get her old hp back because that's all she's good for and that 25 attack power is going to waste as an assassin.


to sum it up in tl;dr version: I'm extremely nervous of what they might do in set 12 and it's coming very close now cuz ex 11 is over now. It'll be great to get all of set 12 for specific whatever price but if it's too high, then sorry. I no bite rng shafted me for too long why pay 150 whatever when I could just go to walmart and buy something for 50$..


If ishtar was to be in USA Alteil I wonder if she will be losing her counter ability: Disengages this unit. And Ishtar have like what, 30 hp, 50 atk, 5 agi and 1 rng. Which basically means, if you make her trigger her counter alot, she gets to attack you lots for lots of damage.

And an action skill of 3 sp cost to summon an random lvl 4 unit onto the field. and more stuff she can do I can't remember. Ishtar is my hero in jp alteil along with janie sunblade and Folrart commander and that isn't even mentioning all viable units that I got in jp alteil. wowzers. Janie killing two dragons in a single turn for 2 sp cuz she got to snowball was fun.


Ohh yeah that reminds me, Solar kingdom lacks any snowballing. Only anything that resembles it is Miffyre, Ex lappy, will of the wisp soldier, aivault, and garfath yes I included him because I successfully used him to counter rampant zombie decks in set 5 or 6 and their godforsaken broken priest turning zombies into super army of doom with uber snowballing.
Then there's units like lvl 5 Zagar, Sergis, and ernst even when he's a mythical legend that triggers their snowball mechanics on counterattacks.
Well that's it, main problem of solar kingdom is that they really don't snowball, their buffs go away so units can just easily wait them out then wipe them out easily.
Carbuncles have snowballing and debuff galore.
Shrine knight have fantastic start skills and some kind of snowballing in shrine zero and something else I forgot.


Well, point being, even when I am illiterate in moonrunes, I instantly have fun playing refess in alteil jp.
Here in usa, meh. No wonder why I waste so much time worrying what evil plans us alteil team have for in set 12. bleh.

Oh and ishtar is lvl 4 i think? Then Janie sunblade, folrart commander, recruit lancer is lvl 2.. Its VERY UNTHINKABLE FOR THERE TO BE AMAZING LVL 2 UNITS IN US ALTEIL FOR REFESS! Even now I think about the duels I did in jp alteil and went geez wow that was so amazingly fun. And I don't **** at all in jp alteil but I waste my time complaining here on the forums.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Refess have viable meta files.

Is Ishtar that 5 star with super strong close skill that revives and heals your entire field? That's like etoilete on steroids.
And he has merciless death actionskill? WTF? Proposition sits ducks and this guy should get merc death? really? :/
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby worthing » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:29 pm

No one is gonna take me seriously if you say I'm giving out free wins. Jk how many levels did I give you?
Image
User avatar
worthing
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:41 pm
Location: Goob Square

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby Romdeau » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Yeah we buffed Unknown pera.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7341
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Really? What can be more OP than the jp version?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
User avatar
Peralisc9001
 
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: Agartha

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Really? What can be more OP than the jp version?

DG version.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 am

worthing wrote:No one is gonna take me seriously if you say I'm giving out free wins. Jk how many levels did I give you?


You gave me like probably 10 levels xD
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4750
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby Pikeru » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:29 am

Callonia wrote:
worthing wrote:No one is gonna take me seriously if you say I'm giving out free wins. Jk how many levels did I give you?


You gave me like probably 10 levels xD

You would never see Blacksun do something like this. Shows the difference between a great player like Worthing and just a good player. Put simply, the difference is ego. It's the greatest obstacle once you reach the mid-lvl xp cap.
Image
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
User avatar
Pikeru
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Callonia wrote:I'm really worried about what will happen in set 12.

Because I really don't feel like paying money for cards I may get or not get anymore.. I gave them money in hyper lotto and ex 11 because I wish to see alteil succeed.

And due to the increased card count in set 11 and forward, set 11 have taught me that it's no longer possible to get all the cards I want for 150$ minimum therefore I'm not willing to spend anymore because I have a track record of failing to get single copy of refess 5* while having alteil flood my card collection with useless gowen 5*s like ainhazard, bringer.. Its only because of worthing and events and all other various things that managed to get me my refess 5*s. Only exceptions were True retear which I dislike using and lvl 5 zagar, at least i got him he's cool.

Yeah I don't plan to spend much more on this game either. Keep in mind you can just buy a few boxes to pretty much get all the commons and a handful of rares.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9320
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby Muklas » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 am

Sorry Call but no, your Refess bias was obvious to me since day one and your arguments, while entertaining to read, don't hold water.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
User avatar
Muklas
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests