So if sunbeam cage is decent ...

Strategies and Card File Construction

So if sunbeam cage is decent ...

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:51 pm

~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: So if sunbeam cage is decent ...

Postby Romdeau » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:52 pm

To become less bad.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Romdeau wrote:To become less bad.

Note the detail of argumentation in this post.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AqvasFire2 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Well for one, the good part about sunbeam cage is that it happens before start skills go off. Also, it's 2 SP instead of 3. Abel's happens at agi 2 (by which point unless your opponent is playing monsters or Dion control, all of his salient effects will have happened).
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:58 am

Abel just needs to be faster than agility 2. I tried playing him and noticed that he will never be fast enough to pwn the enemies with sunbeam cage so I gave up on him, just use him if you lack an aoe healer. If BoF is rampant, he could be better candidate over safiria cuz of extra 5 hp.

Only time he will be useful is when he somehow wins the agility roll and goes first against the horde of orks and you have a decent field and somehow have 3 spare sp set up.
Callonia

Postby AqvasFire2 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:26 am

Callonia wrote:Abel just needs to be faster than agility 2. I tried playing him and noticed that he will never be fast enough to pwn the enemies with sunbeam cage so I gave up on him, just use him if you lack an aoe healer. If BoF is rampant, he could be better candidate over safiria cuz of extra 5 hp.

Only time he will be useful is when he somehow wins the agility roll and goes first against the horde of orks and you have a decent field and somehow have 3 spare sp set up.

Sylph.
Song sorc.
Silvern wing.
AqvasFire2

Postby Callonia » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:34 am

AqvasFire2 wrote:Sylph.
Song sorc.
Silvern wing.

Out of three you presented, I think I like Song Sorc the best.

Because the song sorc have added flexibility of making any another unit faster instead of abel all the time.
Callonia

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:52 am

1 dip in falk opens up Owl sage and magic musician too, so it's pretty good.
LoneKnight

Postby Anima13 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:13 pm

I feel a big desire to transfer this tread into a "When do guys start to finally add cassowary king into your files?" thread.
Anima13

Postby angelspawns » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Copied from here:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12636&hilit=TrueGodChurch

Image-->Image
I begun to doubt fixing Abel's original Skill. Imagine him actually working: giving Rng=0 over and over and over... How frustrating would that be??
On a Grim it's fine, but a properly functioning Abel may go on for the entire match.

So i give him more combo potential. Fortune, Sunbeam Cage, InquisitionNightRaider, ExGarfath, Gigantic Illusion. He's there to compliment those exsisting methods. Just let it sink in for a moment... switching Rng at Start, and if Rng=0, make a permanent switch as 1SP Action. This should keep things fun to achieve.
angelspawns

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum