SET 12: WAR HEROES

Official News and Announcements

Postby Logress » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:06 am

All things reach their end, including the greatest of wars…

It is the final act of the War of the Sun and Moon, and the new god of evil, Elgandi, is unleashing his full power. Verlaat -- wielding the ancestral sword of the Solar Kingdom, Claevolg -- fights side by side with his long lost brother Alphonce -- wielding the Black Sun Progura, an ancient weapon given to him by his mentor Nightwalker Riza. When these three meet in battle, the magical backlash is so great, it creates a plume of energy. But this is no surprise to the man behind the True God Church, Gilensia, who planned all of this as part of his Living God Project. Harnessing the immense power, the church calls down a being of pure light, a magical entity they call their ‘True God.” Not even Elgandi can withstand its dimension-breaking powers, but is this the hour of triumph for the forces of good? Or the beginning of a new era of domination by the True God Church?

In all things, it is the heroes that make the true good in the world, and at the end of the war, there is no shortage of heroes! Holy Commander Lapierre, Solar General Zagar, Moonlight Princess Eskatia, Lunar General Dical, War Torn Dragonrider Millia, Mercenary Princess Yuni, Crimson Hero Dilate, Heroic Faerie Torte, Goddess of Darkness Noze, Regus Paladin Ibert, Paladin Captain Mirelia, New God of Evil Elgandi, Guide of Causality Fellana, Keeper of Causality Sumer and even the legendary Gun God Ben MacLachlan! There will also be special appearances by Bernet, Vol Agni, Iginia and a few other old favorites!

SET 12 is a full, all-new 60 Card Set for release next week, in time for Christmas! In addition to all four spheres, there will be new multicolor as well! To commemorate the end of the war, the cards will focus on the Solar Kingdom, Duchy of Crest, Mercenary Nation and Wizard Kingdom. However, there will be a number of additional key cards, including mage soldiers, knights, wyverns, and the long-awaited addition of another level 7 Dragon!

Set 12 will be launching with a Gold Pack and Gold Box, as well as being added to the lotto, treasure battles and level ups!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: SET 12: WAR HEROES

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:21 am

Great. Now are we ever going to add Set 11 as well?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 am

and set 11 completion card ! @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby CainHyde » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:44 am

I knew it!
That True God thingy is really no-good at all. :D

Shirozaki wrote:Great. Now are we ever going to add Set 11 as well?

I hope they will add it only after more cards "adjustment" done to that set.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby angelspawns » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Sweet background story!
But the only thing TGC dominates is undeads. Needs more Atk decrease please (or Rng manipulation) to snowball. For the entire file to stand or fall with a 40hp EX, even more then ExLap , isnt exactly good either, but i digress. The multispere TGC from JP might actually sustain that Atk power when Gilensa is gone. Looking forward to it. :)
angelspawns

Postby Anima13 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:03 pm

I knew it refess is the true ebil, i always new it thats why i have chosen falkow as my sphere right from the beginning :D.

I would like to know what "special appearances" exactly is. some other kind of ex sale?
Anima13

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:07 pm

I assume you done all of the balance changes, so why don't you put the set up for everyone to see?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Romdeau » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:54 pm

It's not finished yet.
Romdeau

Postby CainHyde » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Take your time.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:24 am

The new set looks promising and all, but it's kind of sad this thread only got 7 responses so far. You need players badly and given the outrageous prices I just don't see where these players are coming from or why they would choose to play this game over the other competitors. For example Urban Rivals has almost 4,000 players actively playing their game right now as we speak. Alteil probably has less than 50.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Next

Return to Castle Folrart