A Quick View of EX 11

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: A Quick View of EX 11

Postby Kemious » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:45 pm

She's been doing working out so far for me. Amethyst that is. I have yet to make a file with Brahm yet but thats cause I don't quite have the cards for her right now.
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out infinite swords
Kemious

Postby phailures » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm

I was hoping spirit queen would have a return from cemetery effect that wasn't a soul skill. I wanted to bring ex phim back...
phailures

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 pm

She is a lv3 at cost of lv 2 so i will certainly use her if i decide to buy ex this set. I am abit taken back by the dislike of march hare. I think she is one of the best units in the set. so many ways to buff her, revive her, focus her etc. she is deadly.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Callonia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm having hard time trying to decide if I want it or not. x.x
Callonia

Postby Scientiafide » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:18 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I'm real skeptical of any tribal refess card that doesn't do start skill buffing (normally these are the non-useful cards), so I'm uneasy about the buncle. Sure the open skill is amazing, but how often is she actually able to use her action skill and how often is she just clicking attack for 10 damage? Can people post replays with her?

There's no reason to use attack at all, considering that the action skill is essentially a pin point that deals at + amount healed in damage.

Even if you're not healing with her at all, at worst she's a ranged pinpointer that gave you + 1 sp on play. The start skill can also be useful in certain situations.

Scientiafide

Postby Anima13 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Oeste is in my eyes a fail design. I see the repeated effort to realease gowen like falkow units in ex. This can never work if the unit has barely tanking potential (like gowen has).
Oeste brings the issue to a new dimention: Oeste makes me loose control over my damage (see her auto). falkow is very vulnerable to soulskills and not being able to control when to deal damage is... fatal. Including this card in any of my files, just raises my chances to loose. If this supposed to be an anti lvl2 rush card honestly... falkow doesnt need that kind of ex (and there are anough normal card that can do this too). The souls is ok..
So its just another candidate in the list of useless falkow EX together with Gardia and Ex Rubia and some others... I would like to see an errata (buff) on these cards together with other Ex cards for other spheres. Seriosuly why do you release such crap EX cards? This beats the purpose of EX completly.

Lawtia got again the best Ex cards like usual.. very good actually playable units. gowen is also great, I like especially Ex fighter pixie, is a great open and is probably a very good long term investment.
What I like about the buncle ex is that is doesnt make buncle "unplayable" without it but offers a viable modification. Reffess has too many Ex on which their files rely too much. It appears someone reacts to the complains?
Brahma seems like a nice unit. morning lycans could really use some more units. But I am afraid this subtype cannot be really viable without some crazy brocken sp generation that would be overpowered in every other context. and without it the lycans will loose to lawtia sp drain (which is hands down sad for a refess file) and of course against return (nothing new).
The Meramaid is an intresting alternative for a falkow lvl3 tank. Not that many falkow files could use such a type of unit... but hey it seems actually playable at least which is a great improvement compared to Oeste.
Anima13

Postby gadu » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Oeste is pretty terrible, but if I had $$$, I would buy EN prebuilt for 2 Miandela, 2 Oeste and then have Miandela, Nereis, Miandela in slot 2,3,4.

I wager I could get 90% win mininum with any decent falk rush and if you want to extreme troll, do Shelby-Song-Miandela-Miandela-Nereis.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:42 pm

I would like to know how much Kiruki's first impression has changed since released, if at all.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Khiruki » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Pff. Fine.

Greg: 6/10 -> 6/10
He isn't too bad. But he's still unwieldy. Rating stays.

EX Fighter Pixy: 7/10 ->8/10
Turned out to be pretty dang strong. Probably the best thing from the packs in general.

Amethyst Eater: 5/10 -> 8/10, with a -5 penalty for being ugly for a final score of 3/10.
She's strong, and the pinpoint/agi manipulation turned out to do a lot more than first appearance. However, she gets uglier the more I have to look at her.

EX Brahma: 5-6/10 -> 7/10
She's tanky. Really tanky. With a decent SP source, she is just really difficult to kill. With Hanuman and Angel, the field will have decent attack too. Weakness to removals, SP drain, and MaxHP hate though. Thank god she's not a priest.

Marchare: 6+2/10 -> 6.5+5/10 = 11.5/10
She gets cuter the more you look~! Power-wise, I bumped her up half a point. The soul skill immunity raises her survivability a bit; you don't realize how reliant on soul skills people are to kill squishy supports until you meet something immune to them. Still really fragile and dies to open damage though.

EX Fenrir: 8-9/10 -> 7/10
A bit more unwieldy to use than expected. He's not bad, but the wild dogs in general are having a tough time.

Oeste: 7/10 -> 7.5/10
Manipulates as expected. Does more on the field than die if left alone, so she got bumped half a point.

EX Mermaid Soldier: 7/10 -> 7.5/10
About expected. An irritating tank to deal with.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Interesting you raised EX brahma's points. I am not disagreeing with you, nor do i want you to reconsider, but i haven't seen her played at all.

So if i understand correctly you didn't only rate the card strength itself but actually more of the overall strength of the decks or combos they could be played in.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum