Flavor Text Preview of Set 12!

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Flavor Text Preview of Set 12!

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:18 am

Well... Before you or anyone else become discouraged to do this again, thank you very much for these flavor text preview.
Really appreciate this.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 am

So, I am really the only one disturbed by the transition from "All forces, prepare for war!" in Set 11 to an immediate "Hooray, we won the war!" in Set 12?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyman2 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 am

Shirozaki wrote:So, I am really the only one disturbed by the transition from "All forces, prepare for war!" in Set 11 to an immediate "Hooray, we won the war!" in Set 12?

They wanted to end it quickly to start A2 and make new characters? I am sad that most of my favorites are not coming back again. Retired or disappeared.
Icyman2

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:04 am

Actually, yes, you are correct. By the time this set came around A2 was already finishing developement, so they wanted to focus on it instead. "20 Years Later" is a keyword for A2, which starts 20 later. "Had they met the outcome would have been different" is a nice euphemism for "That's what we actually planned to do". Set 13 is the first set of A2. It's still a bit sad the story will remain incomplete.
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:00 am

Set 11 cards are part of A2.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Tiuwaz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:22 am

Flavor Text Appreciation Crew checking in!

also Pera doesnt A2 start with set 14?

The Transition from yay battle to yay we won is indeed a bit abrupt but I do like to read what happened to all the characters after the war. I actually like the alteil background story, not all parts butmost of them.
Tiuwaz

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:43 am

Icyman2 wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:So, I am really the only one disturbed by the transition from "All forces, prepare for war!" in Set 11 to an immediate "Hooray, we won the war!" in Set 12?

They wanted to end it quickly to start A2 and make new characters? I am sad that most of my favorites are not coming back again. Retired or disappeared.

I think you mean killed off by the Alteil JP management. :D
wakka9ca

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Tiuwaz wrote:Flavor Text Appreciation Crew checking in!

The Transition from yay battle to yay we won is indeed a bit abrupt but I do like to read what happened to all the characters after the war. I actually like the alteil background story, not all parts butmost of them.

I just checked and I was one number off, it starts with Set 12.

wakka9ca wrote:I think you mean killed off by the Alteil JP management. :D

この人でなし!
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Tiuwaz wrote:Flavor Text Appreciation Crew checking in!

well not sure anymore since they randomly introduced many cards A1 into A2, but from what i can remember from 2-3 years ago i had phoenix chick my refess rush (with which i was able to beat even blue star players, unlike alteil us starters)

phoenix chick was level 2 and there were also many set 11 cards of level 2
and let's not forget drunk lapiere, that was also in the refess starter back then, no idea if anything changed at all since then but i am damn sure i had phoenix chick in my starter which is a set 11 card
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:I think you mean killed off by the Alteil JP management. :D

この人でなし!

That means This Wretch! right?
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion