Countdown to the Holidays 5 of 7... Part 2!

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Countdown to the Holidays 5 of 7... Part 2!

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 am

Why do you give a **** about what people think about you if you watch animes? They're just ignorant and don't know animes doesn't automatically mean a show for kids and manga isn't always something for kids to read. -.-

I openly tell everyone i watch animes and read manga and if they don't like me they can go emo in a bathtub or something. @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 am

Their stupid face make me can't concentrate watching my anime and decrease the pleasure I get from watching.
That's all.

Also all of mongrel over here associate anime/japanese looking art with Child show or **** or things that turn someone into a murderer/pedo/atheist/gay/etc.
Sigh... mongrels.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby gabotheplaya » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:09 am

there's a 5 of 7 and i'm gonna miss it because of some bug!

need GM eyes on my bug thread please!

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13756
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:54 pm

FYI, Gabo Chrome kept telling me the image hosting you used possiby contained malware or some lurking evil.
So not gonna post/check that thread.

Anyway... Gabo, have you try login with different pc, browser and ISP?
Or ask someone to try login to your account?

Because at first I can't play Alteil too, I thought it was bug from Alteil, I just realized later it's my office internet setting.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby gabotheplaya » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:04 pm

CainHyde wrote:FYI, Gabo Chrome kept telling me the image hosting you used possiby contained malware or some lurking evil.
So not gonna post/check that thread.

Anyway... Gabo, have you try login with different pc, browser and ISP?
Or ask someone to try login to your account?

Because at first I can't play Alteil too, I thought it was bug from Alteil, I just realized later it's my office internet setting.

I am well aware of that, but the **** picture hosting of this forum doesn't work for sh!t so i had to host it in multiple places and tried them all, one of them brings up the warning. it was a necessary evil for a function we should have but don't.

I can login everywhere else, ie. my office. The big issue is that this problem has seemingly no trigger on my end as i don't touch my router settings at all since i set it up a couple years ago.

Tried different browser.

I don't want to go changing ISP for one game.

As for IP proxies, i've seen a sinificant dip in speed when doing that and proxying for one game is annoying... but if its the "recommended option" then i'll do it. thing is, I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A REPLY YET.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Stop posting about this issue around the forums. E-mailing Logress and opening a ticket with Apocoplay is the best way to get their attention. If they haven't responded yet, it means they are busy for whatever reason. I apologize for the delay on their behalf.
Romdeau

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard