Ghost duels!

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Ghost duels!

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 am

Folrart is a bit TOO overcrowded with ghost duels. It makes one seriously wonder how many do actually play in folrart. :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Ghost duels!

Postby tropireno » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:02 pm

It's been like this for over 2 weeks. Are you guys planning to do something about this or....?
tropireno

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 pm

It does create the illusion that lots of people are playing.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:36 am

I remember suggesting something similar in set 3.

See what i said is it would be great to make some bots that play only against eachother and they should be fake players with low level. That way people will have the illusion that the game is not really dead.

But this bug is not as good. See it's obvious since the game just gets stuck at certain round.

LDE vs Wovaka is a fake and anything below that is also a fake. I've counted the number of games that were played at a certain time in folrart and what's really awful is the fact that there was only one or two duels going on for about 3-5 hours.

Maybe we should simply have bots in folrart against which you can play if you there are absolutely no players at all to play against. Same as swordgirls has bots against which you duel if you wait more than 3 minutes to find a game. Sometimes i waited 15 minutes for a game!

Let's be real. No matter how big the game is there will be certain "downtimes" where the active duelists won't be so big in numbers or where everyone is in a game and some are left out. So why not add some bots (strength matching RP strength! :D).
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Temaris » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:59 am

They're duels people got disconnected from while they were going on, and for some reason the system treats them like they never ended, which is why they persist in the arenas. I got an alt that it happened to, so I know. I can't change my avatar on it anymore now because it thinks I'm still dueling, and you can't edit your avatar during a duel.
Temaris

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 pm

I understand not being able to recycle while editing your file, but not being able to edit your avatar at any given time is just plain stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Return to Fellana's Laboratory