Obsidian Carb bug

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Obsidian Carb bug

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 am

In a match, when there are no other buncles except obsidian and you kill it, the close skill doesn't send it to the cemetary...

this gave my opponent the 1 sp advantage back and also let him activate his ss...

it made the match very frustrating. you should either fix it or change the wording to AND THEN.
ErnnLaties

Re: Obsidian Carb bug

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:10 pm

I am still baffled by the countless people that loose a game over 1 SP drain or 1 SP advantage. :lol:

Yes the wording should be changed, but this complaint is ridiculous nonetheless.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:42 pm

I didn't lose. It was just really annoying. YOU try it in a duel and see how you feel :p basically i could have beat them 10 turns earlier if that ss didn't go off

since buncles are a level 3 rush, that 1 sp is a HUGE diff. the diff between not being able to play a unit and forced to skip or being able to drop a level 3 buncle, which they could now...
ErnnLaties

Postby Anima13 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:09 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:I am still baffled by the countless people that loose a game over 1 SP drain or 1 SP advantage. :lol:

Yes the wording should be changed, but this complaint is ridiculous nonetheless.

Pera dont be respectless towards sp. 1 sp is huge. 1 sp can win you games. 1 sp can give you an other sp and then a field position and a card advantage.
I warmly recomend you to play a bit wk to learn the value of 1 sp.
Anima13

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:11 am

Anima13 wrote:
Peralisc9001 wrote:I am still baffled by the countless people that loose a game over 1 SP drain or 1 SP advantage. :lol:

Pera dont be respectless towards sp. 1 sp is huge. 1 sp can win you games. 1 sp can give you an other sp and then a field position and a card advantage.
I warmly recomend you to play a bit wk to learn the value of 1 sp.

Or lv 3 rush that don't have free reviver. :v
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Return to Fellana's Laboratory