Is it just me seeing things?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Is it just me seeing things?

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Chat is like nearly empty most of the time and folrart arena has even fewer duels going on at any time than the week before.

The game is going down through inactivity, at least that's what it looks like. Most just do their 5 of 7 and then are like "**** this ****" and quit for the day.
Why not have some fun event to encourage activity?

Also something tells me that postponing set 12 release to the 22nd was bad.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Is it just me seeing things?

Postby Mykenae » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:07 pm

A part of it's probably just the lack of "flashy" features in Sprint #3; hopefully, things will start looking up once the foundation's laid down for later releases. People just don't feel too much like playing when there's not much new to see. I'm hoping Sprint #4 is going to address those issues, and the game will get back on track.
Mykenae

Postby Ropey » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:29 pm

The collectors events are always the most popular. Valentines? Garter? Shamrock etc but spose they only do those on calender dates. We just got rubbish festive stuff now. :(
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Aoi » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Well can't say much for folart, but chat is usually active, that time you went into the room today was literally right after everybody left.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby caeser » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 pm

I don't think I'd read too much into it. It is before the holidays here in the US after all, and participation always seems to taper off the days leading up to a set release (appears this way to me anyway). I think it is just more noticeable because the community is smaller right now than in the past.
caeser

Postby ErnnLaties » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:18 pm

when you finally release it to tablets -> especially iPad and make it free to download on itunes, you will get activity ;) i get so addicted to those type of games, like puzzle and dragons. touch screen is clutch

the other thing is prolly just time. how to guarantee that alteil will be here to stay so that our virtual possessions don't disappear. and need to fix login screen so you don't get that weird white screen with text. and the initial load to alteil main screen and shop has too much loading time

that said, i'm very excited for set 12 -> and also waiting for the next Batora set :D really liked the falkow scientist guy
ErnnLaties

Postby michaeljee » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:40 am

ErnnLaties wrote:when you finally release it to tablets -> especially iPad and make it free to download on itunes, you will get activity ;) i get so addicted to those type of games, like puzzle and dragons. touch screen is clutch

the other thing is prolly just time. how to guarantee that alteil will be here to stay so that our virtual possessions don't disappear. and need to fix login screen so you don't get that weird white screen with text. and the initial load to alteil main screen and shop has too much loading time

that said, i'm very excited for set 12 -> and also waiting for the next Batora set :D really liked the falkow scientist guy

Hi That is great, That is awesome information, i was also looking for this.participation always seems to taper off the days leading up to a set release.just great.
Regards
michaeljee

Postby VertuHonagan » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:22 am

I'd play a lot more games and a play to the end in a lot more games if there were more fun games to be played. Set 11 has completely kill-joyed folrart. The games just are not fun to play anymore. Before set 11 everything was great. Hell even the new set 12 cards are actually balanced compared to the rest of the game. Set 11 just completely broke it and then set 12 went back to being actually a nice addition to the game. Ben is one of my favorite cards in jp and even though he is completely changed in us version he still looks pretty fun. Too bad none of the games out there are actually interesting enough to allow the new cards to shine.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Return to Alteil General Discussion