The Problem with UD

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

The Problem with UD

Postby Ropey » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:46 pm

While I enjoy the challenge of UD something has to give. All I,m running into is noobs that quit before turn 10 and OPed unimaginative spam. Or sheep using the latest and best meta they can get their hands on.

I've spent untold money on this game and getting pt cards is the best way to fill the holes in my collection.

UD does not work as we have far to few players. An Arena with only lower levs and UD files would be great. Can't you at least set aside one day a week where this happens?

If you do continue with UD as the only real way of getting pt cards then at least make the selection of cards easier. Would it be to much to ask that the cards be at least grouped in sphere? It is way to painstaking to go though that list atm.

If you can't improve UD then get rid of it and give us something that you have thought threw properly and consulted the community with.

This is not how players are treated on other sites. Problems are identified quickly and the community takes part in fixing them.

You wonder why no one plays your game? The people who would potentially play keep away or quit because of the way you blatantly ignore gamers input, and they are not total suckers like me and the rest of the hardcore on here.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: The Problem with UD

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:55 pm

+ the fact that UD doesn't work at all right now
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Ropey,

As a long time almost strictly ud player i feel your pain. I would like to see the turn limit reduced from 10 to say 8 and the ud list which is so cluttered streamlined. I have been stuck at 2 ud wins since last tuesday. I use 3 different ud files. Hopefully UD will be addressed in next sprint.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Ropey » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Great, either my Ork file dose not qualify for UD or your system is broken again. I just can't be bother to go though all those cards on your inadequate system. It's not like these problems appeared yesterday. Your up dates for it are sporadic and confusing. Just give me some damn compensation. I reported over 3 bugs and got 1 pt card for my efforts. So what do I do now when I see bugs? Let some other sucker find out that you just don't care about the players that spent loads and now cause it don't make sense to spend try hard to find economical ways to gain cards.

NO JUSTICE **** AND NO PEACE!

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby DeeGee » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Problem with UD is that it favors players that have more cards to begin with--because the low access players need to scrape together something just so they can compete.
DeeGee

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:01 pm

DG,

What is your solution? Sorry that non paying players don't have all the cards they didn't pay for and cannot easily participate in this subset of gameplay. Can you see my crocodile tears from there? i suspect that with minimal investment you can easily get the majority of 1 and 2 star cards. that will be much more easy to obtain when this auction house goes live. the high rare cards will still remain very expensive and full sets from the looks of it will remain in the 120 usd range (not opening weekend) but long term if you do hyper lottos at 100% recycle and have lots of free time on your hands.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Icyglare » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Well, it is true, the richer will get richer with UD

BUT

One main complaint made by many was that people were tired of seeing the same files and UD helps alleviate that. I've seen some off the wall files since then. Currently, I'm using the previous UD file because it's been working really well for me and I might not have seen these combinations work until I tried UD.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Ropey » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:21 pm

I also think that there is a lot of good in UD, but it has had faults for a long time now and they should have been addressed.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Icyglare,

I know it is a figure of speech but do you really think Ropey, myself and the others with large card pools really benefit that much more than the rest? You run UD so you should know how difficult it is. Kinda surprised you belittle us for it. I don't think we really get "richer" for our efforts at attempting UD but more along the lines of getting a better opportunity (albeit an arduos and often frustrating one) to acquire what we want to collect.

AD

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Right now my large card pool doesn't mean **** when my alt can run carbuncles and win much easier + a lot more. :lol:

Also if you got ex mystere emana or ex merm dion control you won't care if you got a lower card pool than me.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion