Plan about set 12

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Plan about set 12

Postby Callonia » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 am

No kemious. I'm retiring from buying stuff because I know I won't get what I want given my track record of buying cards randomly.

Alteil haven't changed it's business model.

I don't wanna buy gold boxes because it will throw dilates and bringers at me while giving me none of refess 5*s. I'll have to wait months and months before I can even point card a refess 5* so might as well quit except watch my replays for fun.

I was really hoping for a Complete Set box 12. So i can get all the cards without rng BS.

Heck, I just got free money from world of tanks like few minutes ago. I shot and ram killed an enemy sheriff and that got me free 500 gold.

And I can pinpoint buy what I want from world of tanks like kv-5, etc. kv-5 costs like 42 bucks? but i dun care :P At least its not a rng buy.

I have enough of buyers remorse from gold boxes. I still remember being severely butthurt a year or two ago when Aliria first came out and I didn't get a single copy of her despite buying like 5 gold boxes, yeah, **** that. I got her through rarity up lotto, and seasonal lotto, and lvl up -.- Then finally I could make a decent solar kingdom deck with her. Took me like almost a year.

Congrats on giving a shieldbreaker that actually can target units with def to break them though. Thats' an improvement. But still, I want complete set box 12. I don't wanna be really butthurt again after wasting money on rng pulls which's why I chose to just uh stop now because alteil haven't changed.
Callonia

Postby cheongzewei » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Zagar has agility of 1........................

*sighs*

Refress lv 3 sucks :(

Only thing to play are mids eh? fine.

Mirella return files will steamroll me, gg.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:54 pm

cheongzewei wrote:Zagar has agility of 1........................

*sighs*

Refress lv 3 sucks :(

Only thing to play are mids eh? fine.

Mirella return files will steamroll me, gg.

Pack some sylphs and your zagar will steamroll mirelia
Icyman2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:43 pm

Can someone show me a reason why Mirelia files aren't garbage? I've only been able to make it work in the past by using Faytis, and the only ones I've seen work have been gimmicky and really lame - abusing that Elite Mage Knight SS to drop insane defense on a unit. That does not create a fun game for either player.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby DeeGee » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:58 pm

I suppose princess Bernet buffing for a no atk+silver lancer and book getting Mirelia back more easily than oversoul did. Not to mention Vondora's pretty stronk, and Black Storm is just ow ow ow.
DeeGee

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Winner has no right to complain unless he was forced to win with an empty field.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion