ICYMAN'S 80%+ WINRATE FILES FEATURING SET 12

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: ICYMAN'S 80%+ WINRATE FILES FEATURING SET 12

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:22 am

Shirozaki wrote:I really don't get why people insist on using Silverion and pixies out of all things in Toromea files instead of the multi-hitting warriors that actually benefit from Toromea.

pixies lock. toromea is a rush file. locking is good. haven't played gowen rush much?
what multi-hitting warrior sits in row 2 and performs consistently?
Icyman2

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:18 am

It is because I played Toromea files past the seven layers of purgatory that I even bother asking.
Folrart Dual Wielder is very effective due to its rangeless nature, and in conjunction with Toromea is a guaranteed 5 AGI rush decapitation machine, as is its Tanky Elite counterpart, albeit which is Front row but hits much harder with the same speed and can oneshot the bigger units and leave the remainders for Catira to clean up.

Meanwhile Silverion is a slow, self-draining, squishy mech soldier, which completely goes against the "hit hard and fast" philosophy of Toromea and is far from consistent. Heck, even Fistara would make more sense to me. He's not a rush unit.

The entire J+C setup is a nice gimmick, but despite its rage inducing fame can't win you games against most rushes that can hit Justice consistently, as Catiras strength lies in single-handedly defeating bigs. I'd wager to say that the file as is would lose against the currently rampant Buncle files.

Something also worth considering is that Lapierre has Justice's close and can increase the level of Toromea and the dual wielders, though with those skills she deserves the 10 HP less, so 40 Damage soul skills make her less feasible than Justice.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 am

He's also a counter to falkow and again has 2 range. Nothing you mentioned there has 2 range. I don't care about range less skills as you're not going to be able to use those skills every turn.
Icyman2

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 am

Of course, raising your own level somehow effectively counters Falkow now, negative AGI value be damned.

And you might want to re-check Toromea's start skill.
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:16 am

You might want to check what happens to the file once 3 copies of toromea is gone.
Icyman2

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Uh, that's what Cait Sith SS is for, which is most commonly found in slot three in Toromea files. This is not a SK file, you only have so little steam until you need to recharge.
Shirozaki

Postby GuilleumeFG » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 pm

i must agre with shiro silverion dont fit the file i play it until the release of toro and i also agree that the new lap is a good asset to the file.

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum