Crest Blitz Swordswoman

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Crest Blitz Swordswoman

Postby Romdeau » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 am

Intended my good Watson.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:34 am

I'm just kind of surprised you guys signed off on this. Afeemina isn't related at all, I'm not sure why you'd bring her up. You can drop this unit on your second turn and on your third turn it can have over 100 attack. Afeemina could never do that.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby CainHyde » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:59 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:So... You don't see any problem with a level 3 unit gaining over 70-80 perm attack in like two turns as a problem?

Well... to be honest Nope.png
Like I said said unit is slower or more fragile than 2 WK Lv 3 cards that I mentioned above.

And Crest tribe already overflowed with cannon that can/almost one-shot almost any card or card that can buff friendly unit into a cannon.
I already tried them and most of time, they DIE without pressing attack even once.
Or if they fast enough to press it, said card usually will die that turn or on the next turn.
Or if the enemy don't have faster/stronger unit that can kill Crest before Crest turn, they have return/engage/agi manipulation/range manipulation ability/they are using **** Grebados/Gilensa.

Btw if you have problem with this card, check newest Zagar too.
He is only 1 level higher than this card, but it has defense, pretty high HP for Lv 4, counter ability, and similar auto.
The auto is "This unit gets AT+ current HP."
Hey, it also able to OHKO Lv 7 Dragon too in one-two turns.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby ErnnLaties » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:21 am

Crest got a lot of meta gaming units this set. I think this was done on purpose to give Crest the power it needed and never really had :p kinda like how all buncles were reworked into their current OP state. It's favoritism. I just don't get why this and you had to kill off grimcount. I mean seriously... so grimcount gets another support... and the new mirelia, kinda really sucks... what grimcount needed was another oneshotting unit like Mirelia :D not all those support thingies that no one ever uses :p
ErnnLaties

Postby Icyglare » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 am

I think it's alright Gon, it is a 40hp unit that gets weaker over time. Kinda like Pixy whatshernuts that does damage x5 faeries in card file, it can one shot a Lv7 Dragon right out the gate. (though just barely)

I thought of the same things like Mercenary Mage Soldier girl since she can end up doing a lot of damage, if she wasn't 40hp, she'd be a problem.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:05 am

Return it doh!

Return fine. Crest with good card bad. Zug zug.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby CainHyde » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Ern... just go away and continue drinking beer until you saw an ugly undead as Mirelia plox. ;p
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby tropireno » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:28 pm

She has 40 hp and needs to attack from the frontline. How long do you expect her to last? She also has a mere 3 agi. And no double attacking, own the whole field actionskill.
tropireno

Postby Romdeau » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Closing false report. If you feel a need to complain about gameplay balance, feel free to open a thread in Safiras or contact Logress.
Romdeau

Previous

Return to Fellana's Laboratory