Auction House cards price value estimation thread

Strategies and Card File Construction

Auction House cards price value estimation thread

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 am

Well the auction house should have a subforum of its own once it's up, but until then i wish to discuss card value and although i realize it won't be very precize, i think it will help us all a lot more with the recycling and keeping.

So my alt had a dical of set 12. Personally i don't find it a good card to pinpoint and neither a good card generally to play. If you want meta it's not dical you should get imo.
So what would you guys have paid for it? It doesn't really matter so feel free to ignore this question.

But right now my alt has an athira shin, that level 5 with 3 SP self buff. It's a refess alt with carbuncles and i will most likely keep it a refess alt.
Any idea what i could get in gran for athira shin once the auction house is up? I estimate a 500 - 700 gran, but maybe it will be less depending on how rich / poor players are in gran.

I wouldn't buy that card because i am not very fond of it, also i wouldn't be able to compete with others in the auction house at getting it.
Any price estimates?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Auction House cards price value estimation thread

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 am

I know it sounds obvious, but prices will be dictated to by recycle value, their inclusion in meta files SS's included, cards that are in prebuilds, and maybe even UD cards that if purchased could help with file building and go on to be a kind of investment.

I'm not going to let on about the cards I want. As this may inflate the prices. lol

I think the market will suit players such as myself that like to play way out weird files that no one else dare play.

As for prices? That will be down to what you can get for a card. A good 5* I would want around 1000gran a bad one maybe only 500gran.

You would just have to field cards at a high price then see if anyone undercuts you. If they do then you just take it off the market and undercut them.If all you want is a quick sale. I normally try to fix prices at good level.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Auction House cards price value estimation thread

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 am

Ya they have to allow a starting price so stuff doesn't get bought off for 2-3 gran which obviously is abuse of the system.

Well i rarely see shin played. If things go bad, i might not be able to sell him unless we get some collectors. :D
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Return to Annarose's Sanctum