Testing Time

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Testing Time

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:55 pm

I still hope this gets considered. It is to some extent mandatory. Perhaps not for EX cards, but for entire sets it is.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:31 pm

The more I play in the arena the more spikes I can see, including buncles that have sadly gone from very balanced to frustrating. If you ever want to see balance why not start by looking at the files players use for UD? I'm coming across crazy amounts of agi coupled with attack. Gowen v Gowen is quite a good match up, but verses anything else they are hampered by lack of agi and annoying amounts of defense. Rank up is a pain and I never thought I would be asking for bringer to have his 40 damage open back.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:I still hope this gets considered. It is to some extent mandatory. Perhaps not for EX cards, but for entire sets it is.

I've addressed this multiple times, and will continue to repeat it-calls for reform on how net content is edited and produced will not be considered. This process is here to stay and if you'd like to be apart of it, try to make yourself an attractive candidate by posting your thoughts on gameplay around the forums and play regularly in Folrart. If we like what we see, we will take notice.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:33 pm

So nothing for those that don't want to be on the testing team cos they can see how flawed it is? Having a hand full of testers how ever well they know the game is not the best way to do things. This will be proved very soon. Mark my words.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:16 pm

I'll take that as an absolute no of this suggestion / request thread.

As for contributing with suggestions, I got few ideas I want you to hear out, but I need to know based on what you dismiss an idea (lack of variety? if the change is too huge?).

And if the only thing you do is at least check them out then I am ok with it and that's all i care.
As for what play. I try to exploit and abuse stronger cards as much as possible. So I am sure you won't like it.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:29 pm

I would be great on the team that I in no way want to be on, cos I always pick cards that no one really plays.

I'm willing to bet with you Rom that Gowen cards from set 12 get no nerfs, only buffs.

The best you can do with Gowen atm is drop song for a hero on em. That's all well and good, but I kinda want to play cards without needing to cast grims on them all the time. So they have a slim chance of surviving the 150 plus attacks by agi 5 or 6 buffed crest and Falkow units!!!

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Icyman2 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:10 pm

pick cards no one plays:
drops dilate
Icyman2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Ropey wrote:So nothing for those that don't want to be on the testing team cos they can see how flawed it is? Having a hand full of testers how ever well they know the game is not the best way to do things. This will be proved very soon. Mark my words.

Those that are not on the testing team are not on the team for a variety of reasons. Not everyone would be productive or unbiased...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Icyman2 wrote:pick cards no one plays:
drops dilate

LOL! Yes I,m guilty :oops: I just had a gut full of losing. I've had him since before he was nerfed, and I can honestly say I never played him in that time.

I put a file together recently with him bringer Sakura and a load of fire spells. I'm bored with it now. To easy to win. I quit earlier to a lev 49 so they could lev up. I really don't take this game as seriously as others.

Rom, if you really think that there will be no change to how testing is carried out then please lock this thread.

I have always known how broken and unbalanced this game is(a few more need to wake up to that fact) I was a fool to suggest that a better way could be found.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby DeeGee » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:08 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Ropey wrote:So nothing for those that don't want to be on the testing team cos they can see how flawed it is? Having a hand full of testers how ever well they know the game is not the best way to do things. This will be proved very soon. Mark my words.

Those that are not on the testing team are not on the team for a variety of reasons. Not everyone would be productive or unbiased...

Or simply left off the testing team despite proving themselves both as individuals that understand data better than everyone that plays Alteil combined, or having gotten past 2200 RP.

As for unbiased, I can play all four spheres, thank you very much. Just that some of them bore me more than others.
DeeGee

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion