Set 12 - Purchases and Results

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Set 12 - Purchases and Results

Postby Aoi » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Spent 130 Dollars
5* 1 Unknown, 2 Eskatia, 2 Yuni, 1 Ariete, 1 Elgandi
4* 2 Zager, 3 Dical, 2 Dilate, 2 Noze, 2 Fellana, 1 Sumer
3* All 3 copies except Ibert and Messala at 2
2* All 3 copies
1* All 3 copies

I think it went pretty well for me considering my first box had 3 Dicals in it, and another one had 2 Eskatia.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby AngelicDeath » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Aoi- in some ways you did not fare that bad as i think you can complete the set with another 30 usd purchased on auction house at 100 % recycle rate. still set you back 160 usd for the set.
thanks for the input.
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby angelspawns » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:18 am

Total after 30x GoldPacks;
5* = 0
4* = 4
3* = 49
2* = 79
1* = 26

Another 6x GoldPacks;
5* = 1
4* = 1
3* = 9

There are ALOT of repeats in there. And i mean ALOT. I have between 5~7 copies of each 3* Grimoire... and still no 2nd copy of the 3* TGC Priest. I'll just pointcard it. I can't stand to see another TearsOfBlood, Blackstorm, FireDemons Blaze, nor another Familie or Millia.
angelspawns

Postby wakka9ca » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:19 am

6 Boxes (some partially funded with recycle gran, maybe around 17500 gran net?):

8x 5-stars
18x 4-stars
41x 3-stars
~210x 2-stars
An ungodly number of 1-stars (whoever designed the gold box: seriously?)

Bought a few more gold packs with recycled gran and got another 5-star.

Still missing a whopping 11 cards to complete the set, including 6 5-stars:
2x True God
1x Eskatia
2x Ariete
1x Elgandi

4-star:
2x Noze
1x Fellana

3-star:
1x Millia
1x Torte

Once again, is it worth it? Nope.
wakka9ca

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 pm

$80. 3 gold boxes

0 sun god.
0 zagar
3 lapierre
1 messala
0 miraculous victory
haz everything else in refess.

0 eskatia
2 dical
3 millia
0 Famille
haz everything else in lawtia.

Dun care about gowen/falkow but whatever
1 yuni
1 opopdilate
2 torte
1fire demon's blaze
have everything else in gowen

1 ariete
1 noze
2 ibert
1 mirelia
1 black storm
Have everything else in falkow.

1 emo god elgandi
1 fellana
2 sumer
3 black priests

So basically, I got the worst possible pull from rng.

And I cut my spending in half, and i got worst possible pull from rng in set 12 = me ragequitting in set 13 if business model is the same still.

I like how I get the 3* grimiores for falkow and gowen while getting none in lawtia and refess.

While getting just one dingy 5* card per gold box while other people get 3. And they're gowen/falkow.

-9001 downvotes for gold boxes from me. Is stupid dumb faget purchase ever. Now excuse me while i rage over my purchase and not bother playing for today.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 pm

I don't get you guys. Prices are obviously bad so why do you buy in and then complain.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby fargone » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:11 pm

I read this thread with a little trepidation.

I sincerely feel bad for each and every person who invested in this set and has posted here. Most of you spent $100-$150 while none of you got what you deserved. Everyone is making small self supportive comments about their purchases because ultimately, they are not happy with the outcomes.

It is heart-wrenching to find after all of the promises and chirping it up from the GMs the market is unchanged and people are still expected to pay through orifices that quite frankly aren't designed to handle money.

The mentality of the business model remains unchanged and while money is tight, this will continue as it always has. I compare this directly with the old sayings, "The whippings will continue until morale improves" and, "Due to current financial restraints the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice."

I have spent $0.00 on this set. Using the $150+ this set requires to not even get a full set, I purchased some clothes for my children, 1kg of king prawns for Xmas day, a bike helmet and bike lock for my son, and a Nintendo DS game for my daughter.

I am very happy with my purchases. I will not be spending money on this game for as long it continues to leave me, and everyone else who spends here with rectal tearing.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:18 pm

I have no children and spent about the same as most here. The thing that stopped me spending more? The threat of up and coming nerfs/buffs and the auction house.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby angelspawns » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:43 pm

I dont regret the money i spend. I know the prices and i know the risks. I can only hate how the randomness is treating me.

In all honesty though, there needs to be some changes to the cost. Not everybody thinks this little of their money as i do. And it's clear where this game been heading like this in the past.
angelspawns

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 pm

I echo fargone's comments to the T. I gave a heads up on what to expect from purchasing gold boxes and gold packs based on plenty of user data compiled time and time again over past set releases. i feel sorry for those that spent and now feel burned. That said, as Angelspawn wrote you knew the risks and yet still ventured the capital.

I had/have? high hopes for auction house but am now becoming a bit unwavered in my optimism. I no longer think that one will be able to get cards at recycle value at auction house as though it benefits users it will probably be the fact that people would recycle rather than put them up at auction at base cost ( ie a 1 star at 5 gran). i thought that would always be the starting point and the auction would go up from there but for some reason I have this hunch that it will not work out as i assumed. i really hope i am wrong in my assumption though as i did not spend on set 12 and still hope to get cards from it.

Principles matter to me. call me old fashioned or whatever or just plain old at 41 years of age. When someone tells me they want to offer things at 50 usd and make sure you know what you are getting etc ( see logress's post) i want to take their word for it. When it is written, purchase this ex box and get all cards and an oeste avatar i actually would like the avatar. When it is written do this event and get a turkey card then i would actually like to receive the turkey card in question. Sorry but if you say you are going to do something then do it. Simple. Otherwise you are debasing the value of your word.

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion