Have more events to increase activity!

User suggestions to improve the game

Have more events to increase activity!

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 am

It's really frustrating to get into the arena and wait 15 minutes to play my daily game on my main and my alt.

If one of my accounts does find a game after 10 minutes, then the other account sits there for another 20. Sigh.

Encourage people to play more, you don't want the game to be inactive and die out.

Or add some bots in the arena so i don't have to wait so long! Anywhere above 3 minutes wait is completely abnormal.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Have more events to increase activity!

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:47 pm

A bot would be fun. When was the last time we had an event? Think I missed it cos I couldn't be arsed with a game that was shutting down.

Yay, Yay. Events please!!!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:25 pm

There is 5 of 7 going on, but imo it's not increasing activity. Those that play one game a day for daily lotto don't play more because of it.

Also was searching just now 3 times on both main and alt and no game ... such a dull long wait. T_T
Makes me really bored and it happens quite frequently.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:03 pm

I remember some talk about Batora event coming soon. Is it true?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby LDEvolution » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:53 am

I rather have a event that rewards you just for joining and playing but have really good prizes and I don't mean getting just 5 poincards for plating all week or anything of that but something that is actually fun.
LDEvolution

Postby shadowsketch » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:48 am

Having more events to me is just a temporary fix. It'll increase the number of players for the event, but those players that left the game will be unhappy with the game like before and then leave.
shadowsketch

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:44 am

Have them all the time. It won't be temporary anymore.

Well this is only needed (imo) until 2v2 and LH and Napoleon come out.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby DeeGee » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:33 am

If management can't even afford to release 500 gran prebuilts that recycle for less than that, what in the blue hells makes you think they'll create events that give anything to free players?
DeeGee

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:48 am

They have no other choice. They need active people. You don't keep your players active they'll go play some other stuff in their free time and if that game is more fun (it's easy to find more fun games) then they'll forget very easy about this one.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby DeeGee » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:They have no other choice. They need active people. You don't keep your players active they'll go play some other stuff in their free time and if that game is more fun (it's easy to find more fun games) then they'll forget very easy about this one.

Well, the active people have no incentive to stay if the only people that play consistently are the whales.
DeeGee

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau