Underdog wins doesn't work

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Re: Underdog wins doesn't work

Postby hexagram » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Urkredel wrote:
Icyglare wrote:The number one common theme when my Underdog file doesn't work are cards that could be in the starter. I won and no go, I took out 3 Volcano Wyverns (UD this time, canya believe it) and the next win got it.

well what about if I have only the shielded version? XD

I misunderstood icyman too. I think he was saying even if a card is non-fm but is in the starter files - has a fm version it - including it in underdog files has problems. I do not know how true this is but that is what he was saying. Not just the fm cards but the normal versions of the fm cards will cause problems. Pretty big if it is true as there are a lot more fm cards now particularly spirits although these are probably not affected as they come under a separate exception list?

I think in future do not recycle cards even if you have 3+fm versions -a mistake I made - just for use in things like underdog unless they fix it.

See Roms comment above previous to this- he usually knows what he is talking about

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby idol » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 pm

I tried 3 different types of UD files, and none of them give me UD wins, so is the UD still down?
I've done UD few times before, I believe the chance of me building 3 not-real-UD files is really low...
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 pm

As much as people, and probably, Logress wish, it won't magically repair itself, so you'll have to wait until further notice.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Ya i wait for official announcement that it's fixed. Right now it's as if the house burnt down and everyone wondering why.

So repair UD and you get more active players!
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 pm

UD still broke,

checked and rechecked with online users. my deck is ud but after 2 more wins past 13 turns no counts in the wins section. not sure what is up. my only non ud play cards are 3x soul pacts and 1x tidal wave. in ss only non ud card is magic doll support. it is a chaos anna file with a truckload of non ud grims. Seriously what the hell did u guys do to the UD thing to mess it up this badly/ i have been at 2 wins since last tuesday and usually i can have UD knocked out in like 3 days or so.

Go ahead and give me 10 pt cards for my troubles i wont mind......

AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby CainHyde » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 pm

MysteryMan wrote:Good news is that i think I found the cause of the Underdog issue as well as how to clear out all the ghost battles. Should be done within a couple days.

*Cough*
Just wait until MM said "UD probably fixed now".
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby xideruS » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 am

Same ud file , first time i won by izchering to lp 0 -didnt get win
second time i won 13+ turns opponent time outed -got win
xideruS

Postby tof2046 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:23 am

its my ud log, i play ud more than 2 weeks, more than 80 battles (include 40 wins), more than xxx hours, stop at 9 ud win currently, please fix it........ :(

ud1.gif

ud2.PNG
tof2046

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Add "Fixing attachments" to the list.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby AngelicDeath » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:22 pm

I feel your pain. I made my 4th ud file today to try to get past 2. Won the first against angelspawns and it didn't count- thanks for the attempt anyway spawns. Then lost to dilate file. Then won a fun match vs kemious. He is always fun to play against.

File is all orks plus 1x sally, 1x dryad, 2x sp gen. Ss all legit with 1x pom.

I thought i had some idea why the wins were not counting ( more than 2 sp gens even if 3rd is your choice card (1 of 2) but nowamnot even sure of that.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

PreviousNext

Return to Fellana's Laboratory