Message for Rom

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Message for Rom

Postby DeeGee » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 am

VertuHonagan wrote:I'm sorry to say but currently the only one deserving of praise is MysteryMan. He is at least trying to help improve the game and giving us information on updates. He has my respect.

I'm going to one up you and say that words are cheap. Giving information isn't too hard and should be a prerequisite for any company managing a game. You know, customer service and all that? However, as Fargone and others have stated, nothing's really changed. Free players are still thought of as scum (note the "at the moment, we don't plan on releasing any more prebuilts"), and the whole business model still revolves around fishing for whales, instead of trying to catch guppies.
DeeGee

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:23 am

Ya i still stand by my "wtf changed in alteil" thread.

If i look at the basic stuff for playing and enjoying the game. It's still where it was.
As much as i like set 12 and find it as something that should have always been that way in regard of sets and card balance, i believe it's not automatically making the game good.

Also they want to nerf carbuncles which is a bit too early to even think about. Things have changed a lot with the new set and personally i'd wait and see exactly how strong the older metas do stay after the new set 12 influenced decks emerge.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby MysteryMan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:28 am

gadu wrote:Hi Rom,

I wanted to say it's nice that an employee is actually responding to players (even though you ignored my mermaid question :)). Also, your new aura of professionalism now that you're making major $$$ is a refreshing change from the old days of sitting back and laughing your **** off at the shenanigans that go on at the forums.

I'm sorry that I perpetuated Cal's rumor that you smell. I'm sure you have a lovely musk.

Keep up the hard work. I hope you can help move this game in a good direction.

Rom is awesome. That is all.
MysteryMan

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 am

Lies. He doesn't play chess, this is no joke.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby AquasFire3 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Icyman2 wrote:sometimes i think ppl here are teenage girls going through pms

That is an insult to teenage girls everywhere. I am a teenage girl and im not this bad lol
AquasFire3

Postby methebest » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:43 am

AquasFire3 wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:sometimes i think ppl here are teenage girls going through pms

That is an insult to teenage girls everywhere. I am a teenage girl and im not this bad lol

don't lie we know you are :P
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion