Can someone explain why balmoa + ex mermaid is fair?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Can someone explain why balmoa + ex mermaid is fair?

Postby LoneKnight » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:41 pm

EN with fierte and a sin somewhere in there is meta worthy without a doubt. The only problem is the terrible matchup with mid refess, but that can be played around if you are prepared.
LoneKnight

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Dunno, Logress thinks its fair so there must be a solution somewhere or just press give up and move to next dueler.

And about EN, I rip them apart with GMB death dragon and my legyre file. Legyre can just solo the whole file lol. The trick is to let legyre keep the field empty and kill nothing while you slowly summon out your countless bigs from the file til yer field is full then iczer through all lp in EN abuser. Only then they will know what it feels to be on the receiving end of the field of EN lycans +Chiruru + Cem rat aka forced to watch and do nothing helplessly makes them change their ways.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Meta's the stuff in that gets the most wins and has less counters. Go to the thread entitled "Can someone explain why balmoa + ex mermaid is fair?" for further details.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby LoneKnight » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:04 pm

How do you GMB against EN? They can Succ drain you.
LoneKnight

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Also GMB got nerfed no? :?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:08 pm

cheongzewei wrote:Really, I'm fine with Ryu having a double attack without rank up. Really, I am.

but wtf is with ex mermaid being able to make herself attack immune? Wtf is ex mermaid a mage soldier?

Wtf does ex mermaid have stats better then most refress cards, and auto heals? and attack immune until end of next turn?

Not sure I haven't done anything in the way of testing or balance recently. I'm guessing they tried to give mermaid players some encouragement, but she may be too strong with mage soldiers. Not sure how testing went regarding that.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:15 pm

LoneKnight wrote:..

How do you GMB against EN? They can Succ drain you.

Having +30 floating sp is awesome, it enables victory against such abuses <3 Ran into EN once with lawtia GMB, and won. I think my gowen GMB won as well because EN is predictible because if they know you are GMB they will be OMG HURRDURR MUST SP DRAIN WITH SUCCUBUS FOR FREE WIN because they have it so easy they fail to realize it becomes not a mere sp drain then win battle but in fact it becomes a fight to death to kill the succubus or succubus lives.

Oh and did u guys forget that my GMB decks isn't ordinary sissification crap like allind +timestop+ blah blah my gmb decks don't fight like girls they fight like real men. As in they summon lots of units onto field and punch EN's face in.

I don't use a useless sissy holy shield on death dragon because that's for women. I can fight without holy shield and win while giving my opponents a fair chance to win.

Only exceptions is.. Holy shield on phoenix because phoenix sucks. Its just a terrible card and all. And holy shielded seraph. Fun to watch gowen abusers cry as Seraphs murder and bury their units every morning into the cemetery.
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

What gowen "abusers"?
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Muklas wrote:What gowen "abusers"?

Why ask such a silly question.

Allind gmb spammers, the guys who would rather toss out allinds time stops and fire arrows despite having access to nice gowen units but they don't even try and go with the broken route. They usually get shut down cold because I have a field to their empty field. And grimiores is one time use lolz
Callonia

Postby Muklas » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:36 pm

I did meet a couple of people like that, yes. It was always a gg no re situation when facing them seeing as I can't live through 3 Allinds in a row with bunchols.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion