Can someone explain why balmoa + ex mermaid is fair?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Can someone explain why balmoa + ex mermaid is fair?

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:39 pm

I like how you said it's only really unfair against refess and only if you aren't playing Carbuncles. Carbuncles are one of the top files now so its understandable that it would be able to deal with a tough file. I think you are only complaining because you aren't using enough Solar kingdom counter cards. The new Set 12 Knight has a good counter skill. Team him with buff units and guardian and I think you could easily make a solar kingdom file that could deal with the mermaids and their anti-attack abilities.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Muklas wrote:I did meet a couple of people like that, yes. It was always a gg no re situation when facing them seeing as I can't live through 3 Allinds in a row with bunchols.

Thing is , I can live through that kind of abuse because Solar kingdom have some kind of healing and they actually have enough hp to survive the initial bombardment. Or Allind spam just loses because it runs into an gmb that actually puts units on field for a brawl. Only time I ever have to give up is when i'm running duchy of crest or some other file. Oh and Run Peace Negotiations, it makes gmb :( THen you now have the sp you need to constantly revive and summon units every turn and spam some ubar grim to restore ur file like soul return.

Carbuncles is ubar, They're just super specialized in murdering rush files and such. It should be obvious... alot of them have 40 hp. WK is super specialized in bullying rush files. Lots of them is 40 hp, coincidence? nope. Allind spam is also specialized in bullying rush files as well. xD Should be obvious from the open damage spam 45-65 damage on open almost every turn plus maybe a tempest or two. But mess with that, and it doesn't function as well. I even let aliria on field just to get her bombarded by open damage in order to gain +10 heal a turn plus i got royalty recursion to get her back.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Packing Peace Negotiations in case of a GMB matchup? C'mon callonia...

That card is too hard to use. I'm usually pretty good in predicting (and counterplaying) by playing defensively most of the time. I'm used to watching the opponents SP and knowing what they can do with it... but that Grim is depending on you predictig NOTHING from coming which is actually alot harder. You see some1 play a SP Grim and the moment you play Peace Negotioations they used it all up. Even when you think the opponent is going for Allind, he throws up an Antropoid first etc. When it comes to predicting empty turns with more then 2 lose SP (before units hit the cem or things go into spherelvls!) it's mostly any1s guess.

Unless you overload your opponent yourself with mutual SP SS's it's a 2SP SINK or plain useless not worth the risk.
angelspawns

Postby Peralisc9001 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Muklas wrote:I did meet a couple of people like that, yes. It was always a gg no re situation when facing them seeing as I can't live through 3 Allinds in a row with bunchols.

I beat tripple allind, tripple sakura and dodged nereis (or whatever the name of that ugly undead guy is) with carbuncles. Am I good? @_@
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:06 pm

angelspawns wrote:Packing Peace Negotiations in case of a GMB matchup? C'mon callonia...

That card is too hard to use. I'm usually pretty good in predicting (and counterplaying) by playing defensively most of the time. I'm used to watching the opponents SP and knowing what they can do with it... but that Grim is depending on you predictig NOTHING from coming which is actually alot harder. You see some1 play a SP Grim and the moment you play Peace Negotioations they used it all up. Even when you think the opponent is going for Allind, he throws up an Antropoid first etc. When it comes to predicting empty turns with more then 2 lose SP (before units hit the cem or things go into spherelvls!) it's mostly any1s guess.

Because Peace Negotiations can't be used against GMB matchup..

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 0ff68af609

And I still haven't busted out my Garfath! Or anything else!

Look at Delicious sp! DELICIOUS! Thank you gmb for 32 sp! thank you!
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:55 am

Callonia wrote:Because Peace Negotiations can't be used against GMB matchup..

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 0ff68af609

And I still haven't busted out my Garfath! Or anything else!

Look at Delicious sp! DELICIOUS! Thank you gmb for 32 sp! thank you!

Call, this is why you are one of my favorite player alongside Kemi. XD
You are insane like Joker.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby angelspawns » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:23 am

@ Call: There is no GMB anymore. They errata'd Gangadore to make it impossible. But even so, it's besides the point i was making.
Peace Negotiations is like packing Miracle Fruit: the number of times it sits idle in your file is over 50% of your matches. In the matches you want to use it, it either hits or miss. When your opponent has 3+ SP floating you'll gain SP, if he doesn't you drain yourself 2SP doing nothing.

Now what was the topic title again... i fear im making this awfully offtopic. ;x
angelspawns

Postby gadu » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:32 am

I fought the Bernet version of GMB today.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:43 am

gadu wrote:I fought the Bernet version of GMB today.

This is grave news, quick... Test team, break the bernet version of gmb because it's not allowed! Or restore GMB because it allowed lawtia/refess/gowen run their versions of gmb! We require more information from you gadu!
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:45 am

gadu wrote:I fought the Bernet version of GMB today.

I'm pretty sure the person above you also use Bernet version of GMB a long long time ago.
Maybe even before GMB SS changed.

If I'm not mistaken it goes something like this:
- Random sacrificial card to trigger SS
- First Bernet
- Try to use Bernet action and first SS is Miffy.
- Use Bernet to restore Grim back to file
- (Not sure about this one, cause I think person above quit after I kill Bernet in a row before allowing her act even once) Bulerigid SS on second SS to make sure you can retrieve SS back even if Bernet die 3 times.
- The rest SS is IDK.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion