Open and ongoing request for theory-crafted files

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Open and ongoing request for theory-crafted files

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:42 pm

If you want craziness.

I used to have a solar kingdom file that used True Retear as it's support and reinforcement. However because solar kingdom in question is lvl 3 rush = mega hard.

Slightly more easier version is Soul return in place of True Retear. I should warn you, Its far more common sight to see your lvl 3 units get oneshot these days than before so get used to the beatdown or don't bother with it.

But I have won matches with them, so, its an "viable" file xD
Callonia

Postby DeeGee » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Callonia wrote:If you want craziness.

I used to have a solar kingdom file that used True Retear as it's support and reinforcement. However because solar kingdom in question is lvl 3 rush = mega hard.

Slightly more easier version is Soul return in place of True Retear. I should warn you, Its far more common sight to see your lvl 3 units get oneshot these days than before so get used to the beatdown or don't bother with it.

But I have won matches with them, so, its an "viable" file xD

You know, Callonia, why not use the new Miffle SS in order to summon TR? That way, anything that's left on the field, should it ever die, will be brought right back, instead of great spirits/other stuff you sacked earlier?
DeeGee

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:24 pm

DeeGee wrote:You know, Callonia, why not use the new Miffle SS in order to summon TR? That way, anything that's left on the field, should it ever die, will be brought right back, instead of great spirits/other stuff you sacked earlier?

I believe you mean this right?

Are you aware that it banishes the units in my cemetery which means they cannot be recursioned. Oh oops I only have one copy of Folrart Paladin left and other two got baned into removed from duel. Failcasade.

But what I believe is that you mean, the units that gets put into cem is considered abandoned and win the duel with remaining units left and use refess units gowen style. Naturally the levels of such units would be like lvl 5 or so. It might can work. I'll think about it because lvl 5 verlaat and new veteran shrine knight exists. Otherwise no.
Callonia

Postby DeeGee » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Callonia wrote:
DeeGee wrote:You know, Callonia, why not use the new Miffle SS in order to summon TR? That way, anything that's left on the field, should it ever die, will be brought right back, instead of great spirits/other stuff you sacked earlier?

I believe you mean this right?

Are you aware that it banishes the units in my cemetery which means they cannot be recursioned. Oh oops I only have one copy of Folrart Paladin left and other two got baned into removed from duel. Failcasade.

But what I believe is that you mean, the units that gets put into cem is considered abandoned and win the duel with remaining units left and use refess units gowen style. Naturally the levels of such units would be like lvl 5 or so. It might can work. I'll think about it because lvl 5 verlaat and new veteran shrine knight exists. Otherwise no.

That's exactly what I mean. Basically the idea that it doesn't matter what got cemmed earlier--what matters is that the stuff that gets cemmed from now on is the stuff that's on the field, so that you're not losing units on field while TR recurs units that are already off it.
DeeGee

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 pm

DeeGee wrote:That's exactly what I mean. Basically the idea that it doesn't matter what got cemmed earlier--what matters is that the stuff that gets cemmed from now on is the stuff that's on the field, so that you're not losing units on field while TR recurs units that are already off it.

I see thanks, Haven't thought of it til u mentioned it. I'll try to make the file tmw.
Callonia

Postby Lordis » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:43 am

Generic opening would be shade->animus->crest saboteur knight->rapid growth

The idea of this file is to get shvara out and suicide him using heierrat sin and esria and astaforce, or simply use Yuni to lower 40 hp units to removal range.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but from the way i see it, what this actually does is a 3sp Merciless death. What you lose is 1sp on shvara close skill, 1sp on open suicide skill, 1sp to revive shvara, 1 copy of shvara; to make the deal even better, you are still fielding a unit every turn.

At the end of the close fest, the opponent should have minimal amount of units on the field while you have fielded at least 2 L3 units.
Placing Yuni in front of heierrat sin would be a good choice since you can use yuni's start skill to boost his attack to 70 while he can reset his agi to 3 with yuni in front. If you have esria/astaforce tanking on row 1 it would be even better since you now have a 70 atk range unit with 50 hp.

We can then try to pack up and iczer through using open skills eg. fire storm wyvern, sakura, or targeted kills using efreets action skill.

To improve this file, end game bringer would be an awesome choice, even though i have none.
Another thing i was thinking of is to continue to field mid Lawtia units since they thrive in low sp environment which i have just successfully created.
Maybe even crest spy to make full use of the low number of units on the opponents field.
Perfect Augment / Naravez also seems viable if you don't mind not using his auto skill.

Maybe you can help me try it out and see if anything can be done to improve it even further :)
Lordis

Postby DeeGee » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Lordis:

STRONGHOLD OF CHAOS.

If you're dual-sphering, that card is already SP advantage, and on top of that, you get +atk.
DeeGee

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:41 am

Arakis, could you try Mermaid Archer [Human] with first SS 40 damage+2 grim count in a Mermaid file with Shufas, Transform, Metia/Shecas and Eel Emana?
I want to know if it usable or not, if possible with no return mechanic except Faytis.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Jazzock » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:25 am

CainHyde wrote:Arakis, could you try Mermaid Archer [Human] with first SS 40 damage+2 grim count in a Mermaid file with Shufas, Transform, Metia/Shecas and Eel Emana?
I want to know if it usable or not, if possible with no return mechanic except Faytis.

Lol I'll just say that I got her to work with Bernet and ex wiz (i should update to combat sorc) :lol:
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby idol » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 am

Wanna build a Perfect Augment / Narevez file?
It's auto can set 2 enemy hp to 0, the trick is there must be 0 cards in cem.
Prob need New Miffy SS, cat SS to clear out the cem.
Would be really hard to build tho.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum