Poisonous File

Strategies and Card File Construction

Poisonous File

Postby Ropey » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:52 am

As you may or may not know I like to play mostly quirky files and cards that no one else would touch with a barge pole. Most of them don't work, but I have fun making them and once in awhile something like this comes along. It needs the souls sorting out a bit and it,s not meta, but I believe it can hold it's own.

"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Poisonous File

Postby Peralisc9001 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:15 am

I find that level 5 undead to be better in the file and combined with giant piglet and spirit witch.

As SS i would rather try mordmac and different SS lineup.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:36 pm

One of the problems with poison is that while it does not allow your opponent to rest units is does however allow them to heal them. Something that could be addressed if the makers would like to encourage players like myself to add diversity to the arena.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to be forced to play cruel meta files, cos the makers can't see that small changes to the game would make a great change in balance, and make the Arena a less fearsome and unfair place for newcomers and budget/free players alike.

I will take on board your suggestions thx.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Muklas » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:45 pm

One of the bigger problem the game has now is the fact that competitive players and casual players are forced to play in the same bloody arena which ain't fun for any but the most sadistic competitive players.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby DeeGee » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Saw this file played. Poison is a gimmick though. Why not just spend that SP and those souls to actually do damage instead of trying to do it using poison?

The only way I can see poison being remotely successful is as a supplement to monsters with Myconida. If she leaves something alive, you follow it up with a breath of the dead, and then another after that, instead of blowing that SP on fire arrow.
DeeGee

Postby Ropey » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Thx forgot about her. Not sure I want to play monsters. To many bad memories .Mind you Efreet has been redone so why not.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby DeeGee » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Ropey wrote:Thx forgot about her. Not sure I want to play monsters. To many bad memories .Mind you Efreet has been redone so why not.

Yeah, monsters isn't too good. They're too slow and their dedicated support unit blows all sorts of chunks because of terrible attributes.
DeeGee

Postby Ropey » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Tried it, just got my arse returned for my troubles, and Efreet got froze by a cheesy Rasom SS.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby angelspawns » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Monsters are cool. Just have to multisphere into the good stuff, like Griffin Knight.
Here's an idea (statistics are actually higher. Every1 that knows me can tell i press give up regulairy since i dont need the exp for a win):

As far as poison goes, it's fun to mess with i suppose. Just not worthit to spend your precious SS on. Like others already said: It's the long way around for killing something.
angelspawns

Postby Ropey » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm truly impressed that you got Bolbaron working!

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum