suggestion regarding a change in return mechanic

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: suggestion regarding a change in return mechanic

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:42 am

so how about on all return grims, instead of TARGET lvl3 or less its RANDOM lvl3 or less if player has 3sp or more. though i do like a2 ice cross return scheme, return random x lvl or less enemy, x=rival sp
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby DeeGee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:15 am

NO.

How about this: if you're facing a Falkow player, you don't play your support units while you only have one tank? Because then what happens is your tank gets returned, your support unit gets squished, you spend 1 SP reviving support unit, you lose.

Instead, you play two tanks, play a sac unit, then play your support unit. If Falkow can't keep a low SP environment through unit kills, it'll eventually fall apart. Got it? Good.
DeeGee

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:16 am

DeeGee wrote:NO.

How about this: if you're facing a Falkow player, you don't play your support units while you only have one tank? Because then what happens is your tank gets returned, your support unit gets squished, you spend 1 SP reviving support unit, you lose.

Instead, you play two tanks, play a sac unit, then play your support unit. If Falkow can't keep a low SP environment through unit kills, it'll eventually fall apart. Got it? Good.

Or they play something with high attack and 1 shot your tank.
Icyman2

Postby DeeGee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:17 am

Icyman2 wrote:

Then you're talking about grimcount, and they need their returns.
DeeGee

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:25 am

Grimcount usually die vs anything decent before they get to 1-shot status. Unless it's using the new chaos unit.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Pikeru » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:06 am

DeeGee wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:

Then you're talking about grimcount, and they need their returns.

Good point. Obviously it's got to be grimcount and definitely NOT a Sea Serpent. Cause honestly, who'd play a card that only does 80 dmg each to 2 creatures?

Sorry, I'm not sure how I can make my sarcasm any more obvious from here. Falkow has several high hp beatsticks, let's stop pretending there are none.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:08 am

80 damage to two units and somehow perfectly balanced. It's a beautiful sight.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Pikeru » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:20 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:80 damage to two units and somehow perfectly balanced. It's a beautiful sight.

I never said it wasn't, just needed to point out it's impossible for the average tank to do its job without support. Perfect though is an overstatement, let's just agree that it's moderately balanced, considering.
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:52 am

Out of any million suggestions none will ever fit abusers. I gave up on convincing them since it's their wins that are at stake, so instead i just make these suggestions.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau