5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 pm

DeeGee wrote:It's the wrong Dilate.


no its the right dilate, just not the dilate you want.

still WHOO pirate girl
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby DeeGee » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:20 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
DeeGee wrote:It's the wrong Dilate.


no its the right dilate, just not the dilate you want.

still WHOO pirate girl


No, it's the wrong Dilate. Both of the other Dilates are at least useful.
DeeGee
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:52 pm

DeeGee wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:
DeeGee wrote:It's the wrong Dilate.


no its the right dilate, just not the dilate you want.

still WHOO pirate girl


No, it's the wrong Dilate. Both of the other Dilates are at least useful.


1 yes it is the right dilate, 3* dilate has the winter season art.
2 there are total of 5 dilate units, 3*, ex, with ibert, 5* and 4* (not counting the grims or 5* phidi dilate)
3 read what i said before arguing i highlighted the words you should focus on
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:08 am

DeeGee wrote:It's the wrong Dilate.

Totally not talking with you, bighead.
100% sure Shiro used to love this 3* winter Dilate.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:55 am

Because the only reason to get him would be for collection value, as he is very, very useless as a card and as a SS, which, if you remember, I did try ever since it was released. I only got him recently, so him being released as a reward immediately after my year long purchasing spree finally proved successful felt like a slight punch.

Also DG is right, 4* Dilate would have been a more appropriate Christmas gift, considering he also has a winter (albeit New Year) seasonal, and we're kind of running short on the same rewards every year.
Image
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby CainHyde » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:18 am

Shirozaki wrote:Because the only reason to get him would be for collection value, as he is very, very useless as a card and as a SS, which, if you remember, I did try ever since it was released. I only got him recently, so him being released as a reward immediately after my year long purchasing spree finally proved successful felt like a slight punch.

Oh okay, didn't know you already get him just recently.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:32 pm

@shiro
Seriously dont you start too, i said WINTER season, 4* dilate season is SUMMER. i swear this is pointless arguement
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:37 am

Well, Summer in Lavato must be very cold, because that fur coat from Dilate and tanzen kimono (A very thick winter kimono) seem rather hot for a summer.

Also, New Years Seasonals 2010, so unless Japan celebrates New Year in summer (Hint: We don't), I'm afraid it IS a winter seasonal.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 am

Shirozaki wrote:Well, Summer in Lavato must be very cold, because that fur coat from Dilate and tanzen kimono (A very thick winter kimono) seem rather hot for a summer.

Also, New Years Seasonals 2010, so unless Japan celebrates New Year in summer (Hint: We don't), I'm afraid it IS a winter seasonal.


Fine you win its a winter season as well, just heads up, that season dilate HASNT BEEN RELEASED IN USA YET, nor has ramia for that matter. just so you know DG called it the WRONG dilate even though its still the RIGHT ONE, just not the HE WANTED. and fyi he is NOT wearing a fur coat.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: 5 of 7 Goes to Christmas

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:41 pm

nice pic, thanks for sharing shirozaki
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4788
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron