New Ppl In Forums

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: New Ppl In Forums

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:53 am

CainHyde wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:
Icyman2 wrote:Can we get some more ppl here? I feel like I'm reading dg's rants half the time.

ok im confused by this question. Are you looking for more people to troll the forums or spam it, or do you want new players who never played this game, to do what now again?

I'm guessing he want less/no DG clone and more fresh from oven new player that didn't post "Gowen is suck, buff please" everywhere.
Or newbie player that post batshit insane file that rarely work but always awe people.

So basicly just the same as it is now,yes no maybe. :?

CainHyde wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:The main thing is that Alteil just needs a massive influx of new players. If they get that I would probably play and spend money again.

Well... can't disagree with this.

Well i know this, im sure Alteil.jp is hoping for that as well, their new market plan, buy ex cards like you buy a regular set, buy alot of them and hope you get a set. :cry:
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Aoi » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:34 pm

I am a new person and I am active in the chat just not so much in the forums since I usually don't really have much to add to some of those threads. But its funny I never really noticed the chat button in Alteil in till one random day I decided to try to change my Avatar settings and looked around the page.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Aoi wrote:I am a new person and I am active in the chat just not so much in the forums since I usually don't really have much to add to some of those threads. But its funny I never really noticed the chat button in Alteil in till one random day I decided to try to change my Avatar settings and looked around the page.

I only noticed that button in the early set 1 days when i was looking for some more free stuff in the game.

There was like only mirage master and weekly 10 gran since i didn't pick gowen rush or falkow returns pew pew.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:35 pm

hai guys my name's Romdeau nice to meet you. hope we can all get along
Romdeau

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:11 am

Hi too.
Romdeau, are you male or female or spam bot or DG clone?
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Ropey » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Why not create friendlier threads to coax new blood in. Stuff that's not just heated arguments about the games imbalance etc. My food thread is going quite well and I just started one on XBOX games. Start threads that can show you in a lighter light and not the uptight a holes most of us appear to be.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 pm

See add events thread or add Lh thread. Good threads get ignored by most.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby InfernityFan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:02 am

Ropey wrote:Why not create friendlier threads to coax new blood in. Stuff that's not just heated arguments about the games imbalance etc. My food thread is going quite well and I just started one on XBOX games. Start threads that can show you in a lighter light and not the uptight a holes most of us appear to be.

This. More guides, story discussion, and random things I guess? I did enjoy reading Jazzock's guides, Pera's conspiratory threads, Ropey's hobby threads, and other random threads that pop once in a while.
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau