Errata Kesaran Pasaran

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Errata Kesaran Pasaran

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Callonia wrote:Speed of getting units out on field matters which is why 2 sp for 3 sp from kp is bad. KP in current form means lvl 3 refess rushes have to sacrifice a turn.

Tho to be honest, KP should not be in level 3 rushes. KP should be in mid files. In mid files, KP > Owl.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:49 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Speed of getting units out on field matters which is why 2 sp for 3 sp from kp is bad. KP in current form means lvl 3 refess rushes have to sacrifice a turn.

Tho to be honest, KP should not be in level 3 rushes. KP should be in mid files. In mid files, KP > Owl.

That just means refess don't have sp gen for their lvl 3 rushes while gowen and falkow does. I think i accidently found one of main reasons why refess rushes fail so much.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:50 pm

It's simple:
- if owl sage broken, nerf or make kp broken too
- if owl sage is fine, then it's alright to make kp same way
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Callonia wrote:That just means refess don't have sp gen for their lvl 3 rushes while gowen and falkow does. I think i accidently found one of main reasons why refess rushes fail so much.

Could be the same reason why mid-falk sucks so bad.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby DeeGee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Okay, guys, if you really REALLY think 1 SP for 2 action is so critical for Refess, then how about this:

PUT THE GODDAMMED OWL SAGE IN YOUR REFESS FILES.

Holy crap. Seriously. It's 1 more SP that you can use to play Undines later on. Go 1 level higher with a bard and you have access to hand of god and withdrawal strategy and sorcerer acolyte.

This isn't a level 2 that you can't splash. It's a freaking level 1. Wanna use him? Splash him, and undines, and maybe a bard. This whole damn thread is so much QQing over NOTHING.
DeeGee

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:02 pm

are you still saying mid falkow sucks so bad after 2 new units came out?
perhaps the reason why mid falkow sucks so badly is b/c falkow rush is too op in comparison.
kp doesn't even work in mid refess. if you have 1 sp, and miffy out (required), then you can play a level 4 next turn. why would you play a level 3 (what good level 3 tanks go into mid refess?) and then sp gen with kp>

and yes dg i've seen 3 ppl playing mid refess yesterday put owl sage in their files. but you know sp drain of 1 really hurts man
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:16 pm

DeeGee wrote:Archer scout. Why? Because tidal just completely wrecks your day, as does any 30 atk unit on turn 1 with 3 agility. Heck, even tiger+sala and you're stuffed. Yet nobody even gives a peep about her, and she suffers more from the Falkow matchup than any level 1 SP generator ever could.

Cuz she helps spam lvl 3s in a row fast.

Oh and, Direct your attention to Refess Starter, and you will see KP in there if it's only good for mid files there needs to be something else in it's place.
http://www.alteil.com/index.php/starter-files

While Falkow gets two copies of Owl the battle sage. Giving falkow a maximum of 4 sp a turn if up against a right opponent.

And may i direct your attention to flavor text for refess text.

Refess has the best Hit Points and Healing of all the colors. Its units have a mix of offensive and defensive abilities, usually focusing on supporting other units and bypassing enemy protections. They have good SP generation, but also they tend to have high SP consumption.

Refess Card Files don't like to see their units go to the Cemetery. Rather than temporary gain, they go for stability, delivering their damage turn after turn. The weak point of Refess is its speed.

And then if you look at falkow flavor.

Falkow rewards card combos the way Lawtia rewards timing. It's known as the thinking man's sphere, but it has the potential to dominate any game. The strong points of Falkow are AGI manipulation and card Return.

Since a returned card can't hurt anything, and going first means killing a unit before it even gets to attack, these are vital abilities that make up for Falkow's low HP. Falkow card skills are versatile, so there's a lot of room to leverage combos to control your enemy.

It doesn't say anything about sp genning. Yet Falkow have one of the best sp gen.

GonFreeces31 wrote:

Then why is KP in refess starter? Isn't that lying to the new players.
Callonia

Postby DeeGee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Except Refess has the fastest units in the game now. And as we all know, the descriptions are crap. Refess does have good SP gen, because it has a crapton of SP gen options, and indeed has the best one in the game (Miff). You're just not going to get an easy-mode let-me-pump-out-all-my-snowball-units SP genner like owl.

So either you use Miff and let your opponent snowball as well (you know, Refess does have the best snowballs), or you splash owl and eat that 1 SP (it's like you got hit by a shade or gafc, so deal with it). Heck, Gowen has to spend 2 SP just to play its SP genner that's going to do nothing but sit there and give you 2 SP for 1. So if you can't do the same thing Gowen does, wtf do you want to be told?
DeeGee

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Mage knight of regus.

Also sk and carbuncles aren't the entire refess sphere.

I could agree tho that gowen is somewhat slower than the others if you count popular cards.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm

DeeGee wrote:Except Refess has the fastest units in the game now. And as we all know, the descriptions are crap. Refess does have good SP gen, because it has a crapton of SP gen options, and indeed has the best one in the game (Miff). You're just not going to get an easy-mode let-me-pump-out-all-my-snowball-units SP genner like owl.

So either you use Miff and let your opponent snowball as well (you know, Refess does have the best snowballs), or you splash owl and eat that 1 SP (it's like you got hit by a shade or gafc, so deal with it). Heck, Gowen has to spend 2 SP just to play its SP genner that's going to do nothing but sit there and give you 2 SP for 1. So if you can't do the same thing Gowen does, wtf do you want to be told?

Is it just me or did DG admit that owl sage is easy mode?! Therefore playing Wiz Kingdom doesn't take skill!?!?
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau