New SS suggestions

User suggestions to improve the game

New SS suggestions

Postby DeeGee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Deal 20 damage to two target units. You get SP +1. 1 LP. (AKA split up an asuet)
Send target enemy unit of level 1 or lower to the cemetery. You get SP +1. 1 LP. (No backfire clause here because your opponent has his own SSs)
Deal 20 damage to two target units. Your opponent gets -1 SP next turn (split up a Gafc)
DeeGee

Re: New SS suggestions

Postby hexagram » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 am

double damage has to be random epecially if also a sp mechanic.

Or maybe one random and 1 target

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Pikeru » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:20 am

Sorceress of OP/Rasam doesn't care that she hits two units, so I don't see a problem with the first suggestion. As for the third, sp draining is over twice as powerful as sp gaining and it's already a longtime plague. We need less or less efficient, definitely not more.

My suggestion: Do dmg(your spx5) to a random unit. 3 LP
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby hexagram » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:35 am

2lp -3 (random?) enemy units get -20 maxhp

or 2lp all units get -20 max hp

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby DeeGee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Pikeru wrote:Sorceress of OP/Rasam doesn't care that she hits two units, so I don't see a problem with the first suggestion. As for the third, sp draining is over twice as powerful as sp gaining and it's already a longtime plague. We need less or less efficient, definitely not more.

How is SP draining a longtime plague? It's something that rush files use so they don't get bowled over by bigs or tribals with ridiculous bonuses. Gafc is one of the best things that could have happened for this game IMO, since it allows for low-SP rushes to have a good chance.
DeeGee

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:00 pm

We need better 3 LP SS nonetheless.

Even stuff like noble spectre SS is a minor step in the right direction.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Pikeru » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:57 pm

DeeGee wrote:
Pikeru wrote:Sorceress of OP/Rasam doesn't care that she hits two units, so I don't see a problem with the first suggestion. As for the third, sp draining is over twice as powerful as sp gaining and it's already a longtime plague. We need less or less efficient, definitely not more.

How is SP draining a longtime plague? It's something that rush files use so they don't get bowled over by bigs or tribals with ridiculous bonuses. Gafc is one of the best things that could have happened for this game IMO, since it allows for low-SP rushes to have a good chance.

You're right, Zu-Jyuva is a rush file. What was I thinking? Clearly rush files don't overcome size using efficiency and quantity, thus why every SK and WK deck plays triple Shade. Games are best when there's only one person playing and another forced to watch.

A wise man once said, "The person we lie to most is the one in the mirror. It helps us get through life without admitting our own faults and flaws."

How about this idea: Revive one random closed unit, it gets HP=10. 3 LP
The video BlackSun has never seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUgX232Qwc
Pikeru

Postby DeeGee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:59 pm

How often does Zu drain any SP whatsoever? Very rarely. The only thing Zu does is get people spending their SP.
DeeGee

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:35 pm

DeeGee wrote:How often does Zu drain any SP whatsoever? Very rarely. The only thing Zu does is get people spending their SP.

Yep, if you don't spend it and give me something else to damage/kill with zu's close, you're losing it.
Icyman2

Postby DeeGee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Icyman2 wrote:
DeeGee wrote:How often does Zu drain any SP whatsoever? Very rarely. The only thing Zu does is get people spending their SP.

Yep, if you don't spend it and give me something else to damage/kill with zu's close, you're losing it.

You can pump it into sphere levels, too. I hear Sorc Monk and fire arrow likes those things.
DeeGee

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau