The Borg

The Borg

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 pm

~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: The Borg

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:11 pm

I just wanted to say this.

I'm glad I get to see mysteryman tell DG off before alien overlords come to carry out the delayed doomsday as propheized by the mayans.

Oh and the romdeau smells.

Peralisc is funny.

Shirozaki rocks.

Ridrea 4 prez.

Its been nice knowing you all gents and ladies. I suspect we'll be making friends with maggots soon.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:17 pm

When you said delayed doomsday scenario i remembered the movie Prometheus where that huge humanoid was about to go to earth with those jars of aliens but something happened and instead he was sleeping there for aeons till humans came and awakened him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe borgs lay off till 12th Dec. 2012 but something happened so they slumber, till some curious earthlings come along and wake them up. :roll: :roll:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:When you said delayed doomsday scenario i remembered the movie Prometheus where that huge humanoid was about to go to earth with those jars of aliens but something happened and instead he was sleeping there for aeons till humans came and awakened him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe borgs lay off till 12th Dec. 2012 but something happened so they slumber, till some curious earthlings come along and wake them up. :roll: :roll:

Possibly or they're suffering from some super serious cramp from waiting in a chair for several thousand years before the damned date rolls around so they can blast earth to pieces before going home. And they're massively qqing to the point where the spacecraft as sighted by the sun is rolling around because they're having trouble moving and is falling down. Leg cramps and such. And we accidently saw them because of that.
Callonia

Postby hexagram » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:36 am

aliens do not exist

If they do they have been here longer than us and we are really the aliens.

I think most info on the internet is rubbish

I do not blame you for believing in aliens as they are everywhere in films and comics and stuff but it seems like an irrational obsession to me

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Callonia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:18 am

Pshwat, aliens do exist.

Mexican illegal immigrants they are trepassing into usa territory they are.
Callonia

Postby Peralisc9001 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:32 am

You mean life evolved (or was created) randomly only on earth out of millions and millions of starts? That's impossible and also absurd.

Also the borg thing was a joke.-.-
I think there are no borgs.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby gadu » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Maybe it was a metaphorical borg. Maybe the borg is inside all of us...
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 pm

We are a society of slaves and the individual can't function without the system. Sort of like the borg.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Return to General Off Topic