Is there going to be an errata soon?

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Is there going to be an errata soon?

Postby ZeroX1999 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Is there? I am really tired of Overdose with AUG MD. If it was more punishing to use this combo I guess I wouldn't have a problem with it. The Overdose should not be giving that much attack to a unit. A +10 atk would be just fine. Or make Overdose a lvl 3 card.

6th Heaven Devil / Shvara also makes me raise only one question. Why is it's close skill only 1 sp not 2? Usually anything with send to cemetery has a cost of 3+, this is the only exception I have seen so far.
ZeroX1999

Re: Is there going to be an errata soon?

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Those are really bad changes. Sigh.

But i hope there is errata to buff underused cards.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:48 pm

We did have a few buffs on BKA etc and set 11 was altered. Not sure if any changes will be made to set 12 or if buncles got sorted?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm

The reason for Shvara´s sp cost is probably because it has more conditionals that other removals. You first need to field him (him being level 4 it is a decent investment noting that commonly he will do nothing outside of his close skill due to his low agi and hp and locks it´s user from playing an additional unit next turn). Also when his close skill triggers it hits randomly, thus if it doesn´t hit a proper target you will not get the removal effect triggered, or it may instead hit an opponents level 1 with the removal effect. Simelarly when the opponents hp is high enough on both targets hit, it´s only 2x30 damage for 1 sp and a level 4 not doing anyhing else (other than taking 40 hp worth of damage) that turn. To help him hit the effect against higher hp units the opponent will usually have some grimoires, other units or ss to help him, but this usually also costs additional resources making the effect have an higher effective cost than 1 sp (and still doesn´t prevent the random hitting or an opponent dodging it by not reviving his only unit the turn before (commonly done in thee case of bigger units like with big red)). Finally the cost is effectively 2 sp as you´ll either revive or lose an LP. All in all the sp cost seems fair though like most cards how powerful he is will depend on what you´re using against him.

As for overdose on MD augment, it costs 1 sp, 2 cards (one of which was a fielded unit therefore decreasing your own field precence a little aswell) and a set fase and does a decent ammount of random damage that turn. I´m not sure why the overdose MD augment combo would need to get nerfed, could you explain in more detail what you think is too good about it.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Romdeau » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 pm

No there is no errata planned right now.
Romdeau

Postby gadu » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks for the info Rom.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby hexagram » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:52 am

I really dislike gauessoul spkash ib multisphere files which di not otherwise use lawtia lvl 1sp lvl4 removal merc death.

Gasioul should reduce all spheres lawtia to 0 rest of spheres to max 2

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Muklas » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:01 am

^No.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Return to Alteil General Discussion